How many hours is your eating window in OMAD?

I try and stick to the hour as much as possible, for the best results. It took me a bit of getting used to but now I don’t struggle with it at all really!

I don't normally bother how long that it takes for me to enjoy the window period. People would try to do it within an hour or thereabouts, but it is not the same thing when we are involved on that.

I try and stick to the hour as much as possible, for the best results. It took me a bit of getting used to but now I don’t struggle with it at all really!

Doing it for an hour is something that is going to bring the best results as it is what is recommended. I don't want to exceed that period as this is the best thing to do.

I have used the one hour window as recommended,to always have the best result for a particular thing always good to go with the right tips for effective result.

I try to keep my eating window anywhere between 1-2 hours. I've heard of some people having longer eating windows, but I find that doesn't work for me. 1-2 hours works best for me because within that time span I'm given enough room to consume all the calories I'm going to need for the rest of the day. If I give myself a shorter window, I'm not going to eat enough. If I give myself a longer window, then I'm going to convince myself I can eat more than I need to simply because the window is still open.

1-2 hours is the sweet spot for me.

I actually can keep my eating window open for upto 3 hours. I generally can't have a big meal in an hour I would have problems with digestion, I feel very uncomfortable. So I have a small snack of soup and vegetables at about 6.00 pm then at around 7.30 pm I have a meal that is not very big which is made of vegetables, beans, avacado and proteins. I find this works best for me and sometimes if I'm not so hungry I give the snack a miss and only have the small meal. I cant have all my calories in one sitting though.

Morning to morning but that when I dont have work anything to do. since Its hard when you dont have in your stomach whole day. and this is not everyday like im dong this 3 times a week and then the rest of my days ill just have atleast twice a day meal. if I have class and work. and then in the next week ill just have my regular scheme of 3 times a day eating but I only have some healthy diet not eating fast food and only low fat food.

Before I try to stick to one hour policy of my diet. But now, I don't bother my self anymore how should it take. I'm doing it for long time now so I'm kind of used to it.

I have read in several discussion about an OMAD window of 4 hours. I think that 4 hours of window period is reasonable and encouraging than the 1 or 2 hours which is very short. I am thinking that I can eat breakfast and then eat my last meal before the end of the 4-hour window. But I am still researching on the matter and also observing my body if I can do it.