How long your doing OMAD?

I knew about this like 3 months ago I started doing for one week. Since it's my vacation so I eat once a day and then sleep. I saw improvement in my body for 3 weeks. And then I started to search a foods that can help me for having a healthy diet. And when I have my list of those food I search for the exercise that I can do step by step easy way. Until the school started.

I'm doing OMAD for 20 days and it's my 8th day today which means 12 days to go. I've modified it by having a 4 hour eating window in which I basically eat two meals.

I have been on this diet for nearly two months now and honestly I'm not as satisfied with the results as I initially imagined this to work much faster. Of course this is my own fault though since I could have been eating healthier all this time but it has at least been a learning experience for me and what I have gained in knowledge I could use moving forward. I am now planning incorporating keto more and more into my OMAD and hopefully that will yield better results, as I am honestly feeling a bit discouraged with the results I have gotten with my current routine so far.

I have been on OMAD for about 4 months now and the needed changes I needed are visible but yet to achieve my desired weight.Will be on it for a while and see how it goes before quitting.

I'm just playing it by ear, personally. Right now I like the alertness that I feel when I'm only consuming one meal a day, and I like that I don't feel as controlled by food as I once was. If that changes and I feel like I can go back to the "society standard" of three meals a day I might, but I think there are a lot of benefits to this way of eating and I like them so far!

I'm doing Omad for almost a year now. I also don't know that I can make it till now. Still I remember the tough days in the beginning. But still at the end I achieved my desire weight and slim body. Now, I'll do maintaining it. Omad becomes my lifestyle now.

I've dieted for about 6 months but only 3 months of OMAD (the other months were modified in preparation for me going full OMAD).