How long your doing OMAD?

I knew about this like 3 months ago I started doing for one week. Since it's my vacation so I eat once a day and then sleep. I saw improvement in my body for 3 weeks. And then I started to search a foods that can help me for having a healthy diet. And when I have my list of those food I search for the exercise that I can do step by step easy way. Until the school started.

I'm doing OMAD for 20 days and it's my 8th day today which means 12 days to go. I've modified it by having a 4 hour eating window in which I basically eat two meals.

I have been on this diet for nearly two months now and honestly I'm not as satisfied with the results as I initially imagined this to work much faster. Of course this is my own fault though since I could have been eating healthier all this time but it has at least been a learning experience for me and what I have gained in knowledge I could use moving forward. I am now planning incorporating keto more and more into my OMAD and hopefully that will yield better results, as I am honestly feeling a bit discouraged with the results I have gotten with my current routine so far.

I have been on OMAD for about 4 months now and the needed changes I needed are visible but yet to achieve my desired weight.Will be on it for a while and see how it goes before quitting.

I'm just playing it by ear, personally. Right now I like the alertness that I feel when I'm only consuming one meal a day, and I like that I don't feel as controlled by food as I once was. If that changes and I feel like I can go back to the "society standard" of three meals a day I might, but I think there are a lot of benefits to this way of eating and I like them so far!

I'm doing Omad for almost a year now. I also don't know that I can make it till now. Still I remember the tough days in the beginning. But still at the end I achieved my desire weight and slim body. Now, I'll do maintaining it. Omad becomes my lifestyle now.

I've dieted for about 6 months but only 3 months of OMAD (the other months were modified in preparation for me going full OMAD).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
huggypillows How long you are doing omad? General Discussion 1
Sarah How long has everyone been doing the omad diet? General Discussion 21
J How long should you do omad? General Discussion 6
JeffR Working out for long hours Exercise & Training 3
MegX28 How long have you been into fitness? Exercise & Training 1
MegX28 How long have you been dieting and exercising? General Discussion 3
Corzhens How long do I need for my body to adjust to OMAD? General Discussion 11
Kakashi2020 How long can I workout? Exercise & Training 17
EfficientNinja How long have you been following the One Meal A Day Diet? Share your Progress 6
Annejk18 Whose practicing OMAD? How Long? General Discussion 0
L I know I'm not truly fasting for 24 hours, but.....what about the long haul General Discussion 10
Tyler182 Doing a week fast with just one meal General Discussion 2
JeffR The most you've weighed before doing omad General Discussion 3
Kyle Doing Omad while pregnant? General Discussion 1
MegX28 Anyone use Sodastream while doing Omad? Liquids 3
MegX28 Everyone is doing omad these days General Discussion 1
A Wanting to start doing OMAD once again! General Discussion 4
K Am I doing this OMAD diet right? General Discussion 3
O Hi guys, been doing OMAD for 2 years now, down about 80lbs. General Discussion 1
Coco Sunshine Whats the best way of doing OMAD to achieve Weight loss General Discussion 6
Corzhens Doing OMAD every other day General Discussion 4
huggypillows Do you have bad experience while doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
huggypillows First week doing Omad? General Discussion 15
Kakashi2020 When not doing OMAD, what is your favorite snack? General Discussion 14
huggypillows What motivate you doing OMAD ?? General Discussion 27
Kakashi2020 How many cups of coffee can I drink while doing OMAD? Liquids 8
Kakashi2020 Is doing a lot of crunches while on OMAD okay? Exercise & Training 5
Kakashi2020 Do I need to exercise or lift weights while doing OMAD? Exercise & Training 18
I Would I benefit from doing omad once a week? General Discussion 18
puregrace What Exercises are you doing daily? Exercise & Training 57
Jackie Looking to purchase my first treadmill while doing omad Exercise & Training 2
Jessica Hart Anyone drink alcohol while doing Omad? Liquids 15
G Omad Nutrition - What is everyone doing for their one meal? General Discussion 12
FallenTimber Thinking about doing Apple Cider Vinegar - Seems like theres a lot of hype Supplements 13
Q How to NOT lose weight on OMAD General Discussion 1
L My first OMAD journey Share your Progress 2
D My OMAD weight loss (and lifestyle) journey has begun General Discussion 8
S Need Support Right Now to Get Back to OMAD General Discussion 14
M OMAD and a demanding job? General Discussion 1
J Can you do omad without working out? Exercise & Training 1
D Starting OMAD General Discussion 1
C OMAD every third day? General Discussion 3
D Supplements for anxiety, but safe for OMAD? Supplements 4
Devin77 Would Keto increase weight loss on OMAD? General Discussion 3
Tyler182 Best foods for OMAD while having gout General Discussion 2
MegX28 Fitness apps that are good for omad and other diets Exercise & Training 3
Jenn211 OMAD Recipes for Christmas Liquids 1
S Starting OMAD tomorrow Dec.15,2019 Share your Progress 2
MegX28 If you stop omad, will you go back to it? General Discussion 2