How long should you do omad?

How long would you say is suggested for doing omad? I ask because I feel omad is a temporary diet. Am I wrong? Or should people do omad for life? Or, should people only do omad for a temporary period of time?

I imagine you can do it for life, but I also imagine some may say it's good to do it temporarily. What do you guys think?

You can do it for life or during a short period to lose weight. It really depends on your lifestyle and if you can handle a lifetime of this. Once you get used to it, it's really not a problem. So you can do it either way. I know people who do it for a few weeks and then go back to their normal diets.

I'm under the impression that it should be for life, but you're free to do things however you want. If you want to do a week, 2 weeks, a month etc, that'd be fine. You'll lose some weight in the process. But, you will have better success if you do it longer.

How long would you say is suggested for doing omad? I ask because I feel omad is a temporary diet. Am I wrong? Or should people do omad for life? Or, should people only do omad for a temporary period of time?

I imagine you can do it for life, but I also imagine some may say it's good to do it temporarily. What do you guys think?
I

I’ve been living this lifestyle for a few years. When I need to lose weight I tighten up the OMAD disciplined eating. Once I am at my desired weight I keep to a general omad or twomad diet. Very rarely do I ever eat before noon. In other words I alternate between 16:8 and a sloppy OMAD. Weekends, social outings call for some leeway.

Having said all that, I now find I’m at the place where I need to reign it in and impose my will on a stricter OMAD for awhile. Shouldn’t take more than a month to get it back! That’s the beauty of this lifestyle. It’s flexible enough that I can indeed have my cake and eat it too! Good luck to you! Hope this helps