How long should you do omad?

How long would you say is suggested for doing omad? I ask because I feel omad is a temporary diet. Am I wrong? Or should people do omad for life? Or, should people only do omad for a temporary period of time?

I imagine you can do it for life, but I also imagine some may say it's good to do it temporarily. What do you guys think?

You can do it for life or during a short period to lose weight. It really depends on your lifestyle and if you can handle a lifetime of this. Once you get used to it, it's really not a problem. So you can do it either way. I know people who do it for a few weeks and then go back to their normal diets.

I'm under the impression that it should be for life, but you're free to do things however you want. If you want to do a week, 2 weeks, a month etc, that'd be fine. You'll lose some weight in the process. But, you will have better success if you do it longer.

How long would you say is suggested for doing omad? I ask because I feel omad is a temporary diet. Am I wrong? Or should people do omad for life? Or, should people only do omad for a temporary period of time?

I imagine you can do it for life, but I also imagine some may say it's good to do it temporarily. What do you guys think?
I

I’ve been living this lifestyle for a few years. When I need to lose weight I tighten up the OMAD disciplined eating. Once I am at my desired weight I keep to a general omad or twomad diet. Very rarely do I ever eat before noon. In other words I alternate between 16:8 and a sloppy OMAD. Weekends, social outings call for some leeway.

Having said all that, I now find I’m at the place where I need to reign it in and impose my will on a stricter OMAD for awhile. Shouldn’t take more than a month to get it back! That’s the beauty of this lifestyle. It’s flexible enough that I can indeed have my cake and eat it too! Good luck to you! Hope this helps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
JeffR Working out for long hours Exercise & Training 3
MegX28 How long have you been into fitness? Exercise & Training 1
MegX28 How long have you been dieting and exercising? General Discussion 3
huggypillows How long you are doing omad? General Discussion 1
Corzhens How long do I need for my body to adjust to OMAD? General Discussion 11
huggypillows How long your doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
Kakashi2020 How long can I workout? Exercise & Training 17
EfficientNinja How long have you been following the One Meal A Day Diet? Share your Progress 6
Annejk18 Whose practicing OMAD? How Long? General Discussion 0
L I know I'm not truly fasting for 24 hours, but.....what about the long haul General Discussion 10
Sarah How long has everyone been doing the omad diet? General Discussion 21
L Should I cut out diet pop? Liquids 5
Kyle Should you do omad for life or do it temporarily? General Discussion 6
Devin77 How often should you workout while on omad? Exercise & Training 2
Amanda sellers Should you take all supplements during your one meal? Supplements 7
C How many calories should I be eating on Omad? General Discussion 10
F I'm A 207 lb, 14 Year Old Male, What Should My Macros Be/How Do I Get Them In? General Discussion 8
F How much food should we eat for the one meal ? General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Artificial Sweeteners on the Omad Diet – Should You Use Them? Omaddiet.com articles 1
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Should Children Be Introduced To Omad? General Discussion 22
Meshack Bwoyele Keya How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting? General Discussion 28
Jimmy Swartz Should You Tell Others About The Omad Diet? Omaddiet.com articles 24
I Should i include a strategic snack on omad? General Discussion 17
R How often should a person exercise? Exercise & Training 37
Jimmy Swartz Cheat Days On The Omad Diet - Should You Do Them? Omaddiet.com articles 20
S Which Routine should I use? Exercise & Training 22
C Doctor prescribed Medication..What should I do? General Discussion 17
L Should I try Omad Cold Turkey? Or work into it? General Discussion 21
T Should I be worried? General Discussion 5
Q How to NOT lose weight on OMAD General Discussion 1
L My first OMAD journey Share your Progress 2
D My OMAD weight loss (and lifestyle) journey has begun General Discussion 8
S Need Support Right Now to Get Back to OMAD General Discussion 14
M OMAD and a demanding job? General Discussion 1
J Can you do omad without working out? Exercise & Training 1
D Starting OMAD General Discussion 1
C OMAD every third day? General Discussion 3
D Supplements for anxiety, but safe for OMAD? Supplements 4
Devin77 Would Keto increase weight loss on OMAD? General Discussion 3
Tyler182 Best foods for OMAD while having gout General Discussion 1
MegX28 Fitness apps that are good for omad and other diets Exercise & Training 3
Jenn211 OMAD Recipes for Christmas Liquids 1
S Starting OMAD tomorrow Dec.15,2019 Share your Progress 2
JeffR The most you've weighed before doing omad General Discussion 3
Kyle Doing Omad while pregnant? General Discussion 1
MegX28 If you stop omad, will you go back to it? General Discussion 2
Anna Your family and friends do OMAD? General Discussion 2
O Favorite food to eat on OMAD General Discussion 4
D Worst diet you did before starting OMAD? General Discussion 1