How long have you been following the One Meal A Day Diet?

Good Day, OMAD Diet Community!

Some of us here have been following this type of diet for a while now. Some of us, like me, are newcomers to this community and are just starting out on One Meal A Day. How long have you been following the OMAD Diet? Is it effective for you? I read somewhere that not all diets work for everyone and you must pick and follow a diet that suits your lifestyle and your body.

I've been doing OMAD for quite some time now. The first and second week was really a struggle but fortunately I was able to survive 8 months. Yes, I've doing this for eight months now and so far it becomes a lifestyle now to me.

I've now been on OMAD for a month and a half and I'm still tweaking my daily formula but I do feel that this is a plan I can stick with for the long run which is great because I think I would not be as disciplined doing other diets that are too restrictive. However, what I am discovering is that I think it might be helping me make it easier to start getting off carbohydrates and sugars because it's much easier for me now to imagine just cutting off those ingredients once a day instead of having to deal with the restriction and the temptation three times daily, if that makes sense.

I've been doing OMAD for quite some time now. The first and second week was really a struggle but fortunately I was able to survive 8 months. Yes, I've doing this for eight months now and so far it becomes a lifestyle now to me.

Oh, now that's an achievement. You're only a few months to go before completing a year of it. And once you do, you won't feel as if you're following a regimen. It'll already become a natural daily eating habit. :D

I started 11 days ago and am down 9.4 lb.s. This time around I am sticking with it. I feel more in control and focused. I am adding Hyper-lyte drops to my bottled water to keep my electrolytes up during the day when I am in fast mode. Drinking hot black and green tea and staying busy. I really look forward to my evening meal and try to make it a nice one that satisfies me so I have not food cravings or thoughts during the day.

I haven't started it yet. I think I need to wait a little bit more or I need to consult a doctor first. I am breastfeeding my 2 months old baby right now so I haven't started my diet. I don't wany my breastmilk to be affected by my desire to lose weight. I will just wait until I can do my diet plan.

I haven't started it yet. I think I need to wait a little bit more or I need to consult a doctor first. I am breastfeeding my 2 months old baby right now so I haven't started my diet. I don't wany my breastmilk to be affected by my desire to lose weight. I will just wait until I can do my diet plan.
Wise decision on having to check in with your doctor. At such a condition it is always wise to first prioritize on the health of the baby even more that whatever body weight you want to get to.