How important is it?

Good afternoon all,

May I ask a question regarding a one meal a day issue... How important is it that I stick to the time? I have been a 18:00-19:00 eater for 4 months, but now on my summer vacation, the hour has had to vary because of those around me and trying to be considerate and all. I seem to have put on some weight, is it because of the time change?

Good afternoon all,

May I ask a question regarding a one meal a day issue... How important is it that I stick to the time? I have been a 18:00-19:00 eater for 4 months, but now on my summer vacation, the hour has had to vary because of those around me and trying to be considerate and all. I seem to have put on some weight, is it because of the time change?

I think you will always get the best results if you are as consistent as you can be. I've noticed when I have long stretches of being inconsistent with my meal times, I tend to put on weight. I would try to stay as close as possible to your eating window as you can.

I think you will always get the best results if you are as consistent as you can be. I've noticed when I have long stretches of being inconsistent with my meal times, I tend to put on weight. I would try to stay as close as possible to your eating window as you can.
Appreciate your thoughts. Thank you

I think consistency is key to everything especially with losing weight and getting healthy. I try to keep the same window when I can mainly for pattern and to keep me on track. If you have to change up your eating window be extra diligent with counting of calories and get back on track the next day.

I’ve been doing omad for 1 year. I’ve always had flex time 4+ before or after. I think if you want this to be your normal way to eat, than you need flex time. I believe autophogy starts ~ 18 hours.