Hoping I get it right this time.

Weight loss has been my biggest challenge my entire life. Obesity has stolen untold opportunities from me. My hope is to reach a healthy weight and be able to really enjoy the remaining years I have, which would include a trip to Harry Potter World in Florida! Short of Weight Loss Surgery (I know 3 people that had this done, all have regained some or all of the weight they lost) I have tried almost every plan that I heard of. Wasted a lot of money on several of them. I really hope this is the one that works for me!

I have tried just about every type of "diet" that you can think of and omad is the only one that I have been able to stick with and that I have gotten results with. If you go tot he "Guide" section on this site there is a lot of information to make the transition into omad easier. It ultimately comes down to willpower and good food-choices though. At least that's how I see it.

Simply cutting calories never worked for me because spreading them out through the day left me always wanting more, so I'd eat more. With omad, I have my set time that I eat, and I get to eat enough to satisfy my hunger. I've had a few failures so far in the last 6-7 weeks, but I've had more successes.

Learn all you can about omad, set short and long-term goals to keep you motivated, and if you do fail, just keep going. Omad has quite literally changed my life. I wish you the very best of luck!

I have tried just about every type of "diet" that you can think of and omad is the only one that I have been able to stick with and that I have gotten results with. If you go tot he "Guide" section on this site there is a lot of information to make the transition into omad easier. It ultimately comes down to willpower and good food-choices though. At least that's how I see it.

Simply cutting calories never worked for me because spreading them out through the day left me always wanting more, so I'd eat more. With omad, I have my set time that I eat, and I get to eat enough to satisfy my hunger. I've had a few failures so far in the last 6-7 weeks, but I've had more successes.

Learn all you can about omad, set short and long-term goals to keep you motivated, and if you do fail, just keep going. Omad has quite literally changed my life. I wish you the very best of luck!

Thank you so much for your words of support. I am really happy to hear this plan is working for you. I hope it takes you all the way!