History of eating one meal a day

I really like how this piece noted that this concept of us eating three meals a day is only a fairly new one. It's no surprise then that people struggle so much with weight and keeping it off if they're eating three times a day, with typically high caloric foods and less energy expenditure. I think understanding how well we can function off one meal a day is so important!

First of all i have never eaten one meal a day in my entire I wouldn't survive .When i try and skip my lunch i just feel a lot of burning in my stomach that's why i have to eat at least a small meal. I do try to portion control and drink a lot of water which keeps me dehydrated and my skin since I started drinking water is moist and smooth not dry like before.

First of all i have never eaten one meal a day in my entire I wouldn't survive .When i try and skip my lunch i just feel a lot of burning in my stomach that's why i have to eat at least a small meal. I do try to portion control and drink a lot of water which keeps me dehydrated and my skin since I started drinking water is moist and smooth not dry like before.
I think the time of the day that you'll eat that meal is crucial. This diet for me personally are for those people that are working in offices only but I'm interested to know if someone here, not working in an office, is using this diet.

When you come to think of it, many centuries ago people weren't disposed to so many foods like we are nowadays. It's that we're used now to consume 3-5 meals aday. But previously you were able to eat 1-2 times a day maximum by growing what you have.