High protein vegetables on Omad

I love all those green veggies like broccoli, spinach, and kale! Edamame is also a great one! I wasn't aware about the protein content of corn and asparagus before reading the article but I'm pleasantly surprised about the protein benefits!

Some of the vegetables mentioned are not readily available in my place right now and it is quite expensive. I hope they'll create a list that includes veggies that are cheap but with high protein content also.

Wow! I am not aware that corn is rich in protein. I am happy to know that corn has this benefit since corn is a very affordable food here in my place. Almost all my neighbors here have a corn farm and they usually give us for free. I am feeling lucky.

Some of the vegetables mentioned are not readily available in my place right now and it is quite expensive. I hope they'll create a list that includes veggies that are cheap but with high protein content also.

Even if these vegetables are not grown where you live, there are probably other greens which people eat. Basically, just about all greens are high in protein, vitamins, and minerals. The problem with some greens is that our body cannot break down the cell structure of the plant enough for humans to get thenutrition from the leaves.
This is why ruminant animals, such as cattle and sheep, can live on grasses and turn them into food, and we can’t. However, most greens can be used in green smoothies , mixed with fruits, and once they are blended , they are extremely nutritious.
You just need to eat whatever greens are grown where you live.

As I'm about to do OMAD once again (I had that thought a month ago or so until I posted it here), I decided to grow some of these foods in our garden outside the house. For example, peas and kale. These are just marvelous!