Hi, Going back to either OMAD or ADF

I think I'm supposed to do alternate day fasting ( ADF), but it is almost the same as OMAD, in that there are no calories taken in between eating experiences. Just water. But if I find it too hard, I can try the OMAD.

No, I've been overeating very badly and sometimes I feel in my heart to eat every other night, late at night. So, right now, I'm in eating mode, but I need to get back to the fasting with water until hunger comes and wait until it's time for me to eat.

Yes, fasting will give you all the benefits you need in order to help with your weight loss. Omad is a great simple form of intermittent fasting that can help you achieve this.

I think omad is way easier than trying to do ADF. I'm not that disciplined to do that and I know I couldn't sustain it long-term.

Yes, fasting will give you all the benefits you need in order to help with your weight loss. Omad is a great simple form of intermittent fasting that can help you achieve this.
When I've given into the flesh though, it is hard to fast the next day because all the flesh wants to do is eat or drink.

I did 5:2 for about 3-4 months, but have been on omad ever since. I've actually lost more weight doing omad than I did doing ADF.

I did 5:2 for about 3-4 months, but have been on omad ever since. I've actually lost more weight doing omad than I did doing ADF.
add which is alternate day fasting, which means you only eat every other day; I don't understand how you could lose more eating once a day more than losing weight eating every other day.