Hi from Texas

I am new here but not that new to the Omad diet, I found this diet by accident was searching youtube cause my diabetes was out of control I mean way out sugar reading were in the 500 to 600 range and my A1C was at a 14.0 I was bad well I was sent to a dialysis clinic cause my reading on my kidneys were on the rise anyways, I found what sparked my interest because of the title of the "reverse type2 diabetes " I was on my way out of this world not knowing what to do. Well knowing I had to do something I started watching these videos and one day woke up and decided this is the day I'm gunna change well 7months later I have gone from 260lbs to 198lbs my A1C has also gone down from a 14.0 to a 5.9 this was 3 months on the omad diet my triglycerides went from 2200 to 148. there have been changes everywhere from this diet. my sugars have improved also going from 500-600 sugar reading to 79-86 daily with no meds. My doctor is dumbfounded and wants to know what I am doing, of course Im not telling him cause that's money out of his pocket and yes hes has not written anymore prescriptions for me and has completely taking me off everything from diabetic medication to blood pressure meds heart meds I am off everything. I am so thankful for showing me the way and I plan on continuing this diet to get to my ideal weight and maintain it. If you think this diet is bad for you I have yet to see any negative effects of it. Thanks for creating this site so that we can come together and help each other..Thanks, this is my story hope its inspiring and lets you know this diet works...in more ways that one....

T

Tanya Elderman

Thank you so much for sharing! I love reading inspirational stories like this. Omad is the best! Glad your a part of our community Rudy!

Rudy, Wow, that's so great, how quickly your numbers dropped! I might tell my doctor is she were to ask, but I agree that MOST people will freak out if I tell them what I'm doing..