Hi everyone - need a little motivation

OMAD, not counting calories, eating every day in between 2:00 to 3:00 PM. The problems I am facing are silly but they are serious problems for me
1) All week is fine Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but on Friday usually have a family dinner, I tried last Friday not to eat until my Dinner time but I am was dying with hunger and I broke the whole fast and I also ate dinner with my family.
2) WEEKENDS are my worst times, I am a big-time cook, I cook and we all eat together on the weekend. so OMAD I mentally think it's not possible for me

Please help me get through these hurdles how can I suppress hunger and go on with my life. Please help me how to self-control I am not sure if I am just weak or lacking motivation or WTF is wrong with me. I don’t want to starve or feel like I am losing something in life if I am not eating food. I am so messed up after the weekend most of the weekends but don’t know why I am still doing it.

I do the same thing. I only eat dinner all week. Eat with family on the weekends. But during the whole course of the month I do lose weight and have been for the last several months. I have lost 15 lbs in about 3-4 months. I know I could lose a lot faster doing it all 7 days but I also want to be able to maintain this lifestyle long term. I have lost 30-40 lbs every 3 or 4 years repeatedly and always slack off and gain it back. I am good with losing slower and being able to stick with it.

Usually once every couple of weeks my numbers will go down slightly, maybe 2 or 3 lbs and then my totals for the whole month are down. For example I was the same way, I was 180 midweek then 183 Monday. But then it was like 181 Monday and 179 midweek. Then 178 Monday and 175 midweek now I am going from 169 midweek to 172 Monday. Sometimes I would find ways to wait to eat on weekends and that helps too.

I also just eat dinner between 8/9pm Mon -Fri more relaxed on a Saturday but still just one meal usually about 6pm as we go out with friends either for a meal or just drink!! Sunday I have a light brunch about 12/1pm then my dinner around 8pm then back to normal on a Monday again....works for me,now maintaining,been at same weight since December...so don't beat yourself up you'll still get there maybe just take a bit longer ...
1f609.png

it's actually easier for me as the minute I eat say around 11am it just kickstarts my hunger for the rest of the day so I find the longer I go the less hungry I am..I stick to coffee,water although I don't really like it so have to force myself or I sometimes have a cup of chicken bovril or stock cube with boiled water