Hey Everyone!

Hey guys,

New guy to the concept of OMAD here, but not new to the idea of fasting. I've considered the idea of eating one meal a day (something my dad is currently doing), but I'm currently on a 16:8 fasting schedule (or "Leangains" method). I'm open to other dieting methods, so I'm excited to learn more about OMAD and maybe how it can work for me!

Only you can know how this will work for you because every organism and body is different, some lose more weight in a shorter time and some must wait longer for their goals to be met.
Congratulation on starting OMAD, keep going!

Welcome to the forum if you looking to have the best dieting experience then this is the forum to be.I hope you will take out time to experience OMAD diet,I believe this is a good diet for both weight loss and well being.

Welcome! Fasting is already known to be an effective way of losing weight and it has many benefits to your health in general.
I hope you find the experiences of the others members beneficial.

Welcome! Fasting is already known to be an effective way of losing weight and it has many benefits to your health in general.
I hope you find the experiences of the others members beneficial.
Intermittent fasting to be specific which is a preliquisite to OMAD is helpful in ensuring that your body adjusts well and is prepared to take the omad routine. I started with that and also I became ready mentally.

I also started with intermittent fasting before I found out about OMAD and it helped me in making the decision to make the jump as it did not seem as daunting or impossible to me anymore at that point since I was already basically eating only twice a day already anyway within a four hour window. I think this lifestyle is still much better for me despite IF already having been an improvement on my previous lifestyle because eating once a day just simplifies everything and makes you observe your intake a lot easier and not to mention it helps me feel lighter and a lot less bloated.