Helpful Tips when starting Omad

I agree. I went from eating in an 8-hour window (3 meals/day) to eating in a 6-hour window (2 meals) to now a 4-hour window of 1 meal and one healthy smoothie 2-3 times per week. For me, that is the correst ratio. Basically OMAD 7 days a week but 2-3 smoothies besides that weekly.
I really like how you've taken the time you felt your body needs in order to achieve your goal. I hope this is working out for you keeping you healthy and happy. :)

This is really helpful. I've done OMAD before but it doesn't have a label on it. I mean, I ate only once a day during breakfast and skipped the rest of the day. I only take coffee, oatmeal and wheat bread. I also had tuna and crackers. But it's only now that I found out that there's such thing as OMAD which comes with helpful tips which is amazing. I know now exactly what I'm doing and how to do it especially now that it's getting harder for me to get back in shape.

My first goal when I first tried OMAD diet was never to lose weight. I had this mindset that if I use OMAD diet as my goal to lower down my weight, I will be disappointed. Just like any other diet plan, if you make a high expection, it will always be bound to fail.
I was motivated to practice OMAD diet so that I could develop a healthier EATING habit. At first I didn't deprived myself with all the "sinful food". During my One Meal Time, I would usually binge eat practically ANYTHING. Then gradually I started to eliminate one by one the food that I think is not good for me.
My skin started to improve but my weight is still there. I was not discouraged. Instead I was just glad that my skin improved. One by one, I took away bad food from my list. Starting from, sweet, oily, processed, canned and so on.
Now after nearly one year, I can say that I have IMPROVED my eating habits and slowly I am losing weight. It is much better to slowly shedding off unwanted fats than to forcefully lose weight. Forced losing weight sometimes lead to dangerous health conditions.

I don't know how long is the OMAD practice going on, but my father used to do it when he was young. But he failed, when I asked him why is because his relatives and parents couldn't handle him "starving himself" to death. Guess one of the main tips would be to avoid such distractions at all costs.

I don't know how long is the OMAD practice going on, but my father used to do it when he was young. But he failed, when I asked him why is because his relatives and parents couldn't handle him "starving himself" to death. Guess one of the main tips would be to avoid such distractions at all costs.
I agree. I choose not to annoy people with my eating habits. At work, around lunch time I just keep working. (plumber). I don't know how people can eat so much and then start working. I always feel like I had thanksgiving.

I agree. I choose not to annoy people with my eating habits. At work, around lunch time I just keep working. (plumber). I don't know how people can eat so much and then start working. I always feel like I had thanksgiving.
Some people are closed minded sadly. Myself I can choose to disagree with someone but wont force down my opinion down their throat. Think they're just lazy of a thought of OMAD...

I should have known its benefits long ago! I never thought that we humans could survive and remain productive with only one meal per day. Thanks to this helpful information!