Help, Meal Planning on Atkins (Keto)

Greetings all!

Never purposely done fasting of any sort, but the more I research the more I would like to explore the benefits. I'm on Atkins 20, currently in ketosis, which gives me the confidence satiety-wise that I will be able to skip meals without issue.

Today is my first day skipping breakfast and eating half my breakfast for lunch and the other half for dinner, which wasn't a problem at all except for one thing:

How the heck do I eat all this food?

Daily Meal Plan

Cheese Slice x4 (4 carbs, 32 fat, 20 protein)
Eggs x3 (2 carbs, 15 fat, 18 protein)
*Soup - Homemade x3 (12 carbs, 0 fat, 9 protein)
Chicken Breast 100 grams (0 carbs, 3 fat, 27 protein)
Beef 100 grams (0 carbs, 20 fat, 26 protein)
Sauces (2 carbs)

Total
Carbs 20 (80 calories)
Fat 70 (630 calories, plus additional for varied sauces)
Protein 100 (400 calories)
Total Calories from Food: 1110

I don't feel like I'm eating a lot across 3 meals when looked at separately, but en masse that is more than a little daunting. I am far from a tiny human, but still, I am a tad nonplussed by the idea of doing that much without such a carbohydrate-restricted diet.

My hope is to get down to a single meal a day to have dinner in the time-restricted window of 6:00pm to 7:00pm and a 23 hour fast.

Thanks so much for any help people can offer.

* Ingredients: broccoli, kale, cauliflower, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, onion salt, garlic salt, Montreal Steak Spice, ground black pepper. I cook it until the veggies are soft, let it cool, and then blend it in my Ninja blender (love that thing) and drink it gazpacho soup style