Hello new here

Hi my name is Christa and I recently tried the omad diet and I really like it. It gets me motivated and energetic more energy than I've ever had and I have four children so it works great.
The reason I start the omad diet or I should say I want it to be my lifestyle is because I do not remember to eat. This has been going on for years and I was recently while in my pregnancy with my youngest son was told I was pre-diabetic. Since then I have cured it. However they're telling me it's back and the way they want me to do my diet is very restrictive. This diet isn't restrictive it's confusing I haven't got the counting macros because I don't eat enough to begin with and even if I ate every meal I barely reach my calorie intake. I did lose weight while doing this diet for definitely over a week I've been doing that for a long time just not eating enough. I'm also ADHD and I found the one day that I did consume in a calories I had abundance of energy and I loved it. although the day that I did have that abundant energy I ate at McDonalds and that's not very healthy. So my goal is to ask for your help into figuring out the meals with macros cuz I have to count the macros since I don't eat enough to begin with even if I put all my calories on one plate I can't sit and eat it. Anyway I went back to eating several meals to learn how to eat the calories but there is never a dull moment for me to sit and figure out what to eat. I usually eat one meal a day when all my kids go to bed. I am having issues with putting meals together also i am on a buget.
Sorry for rambling i just want to make sure you understand. Also i have been diagnosed with gout and psoriasis. I think i have successfully reached 1100 calories a few times but usually it's 900 or less. The energy and focus is my main goal...

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the community Christa! We are happy you are here! I think the omad diet will be the lifestyle change you are looking for.

Welcome to the community Christa! With OMAD your goals will be achieved.. you will have more energy sometimes so much you will need help getting rid of it.. Good luck and we are here to help.....