Hello everyone, New to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to IF and loving it. Knowledge is power. I was on FA (Food Addicts Anonymous) for 5 years, Great 12 step program same format as AA. Works great but a lot of work and I would constantly break. This program seems a lot easier. Happy to be here.
Cheers,

New to IF and loving it. Knowledge is power. I was on FA (Food Addicts Anonymous) for 5 years, Great 12 step program same format as AA. Works great but a lot of work and I would constantly break. This program seems a lot easier. Happy to be here.
Cheers,
I know you will like this program. It is a great one. OMAD is a great way to cut weight. Welcome.

Happy to welcome you here. I came on board just a couple of months past and am loving my stay. I wonder why I did not discover this site waay long ago when I did trial and error methods.

Welcome to OMAD lifestyle! to achieve your goal you need a proper way of doing OMAD. You need to plan everyday what food you will prepare and consult to a diet expert or doctor before doing some changes in your diet, you may not see the changes today but because it requires more time and patience to achieve a healthy lifestyle, maybe you won't lose a lot of weight with this but you will keep your body healthy. Please remember that when you start doing OMAD eventually the amount that you will eating and the measure of what you can eat it will be reduced overtime. In the other words you will know that your body can only eat less each day. And you will realize soon that you can eat a smaller amount of food and eventually you enjoy it.

Welcome to the forum I hope you're enjoying the community alresdy. OMAD is a program that is very rewarding if you are active on it.I have been on this program for a while now and it has been rewarding so far for me.

Welcome here in OMAD diet forum. Hope you would enjoy here and learning good things about healthy lifestyle. People here are nice and very responsive in your queries. See you around.

Hi there. Many of us here have had struggles with eating. But as we've all seen, there's always hope to change ways. We all have to start somewhere. I'm glad you've found OMAD. May it work for you as it has for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.