Healthy Energy Drinks?

I've been tired a lot more lately due to being swamped with new work coming in. I don't ever drink energy drinks, but I had one of those nasty energy drinks by mountain dew the other day just to give me a boost until work was done, not a fan. This helped, gave me some energy, but goodness did I feel like crap a few hours later.

With that being said, I was wondering if anyone knows of any healthy alternatives to energy drinks? I am not a big fan of coffee, but if there's something similar, that can give me some decent boost in energy, I'm all for giving it a shot.

I can't think of anything else other than coffee with some milk and herbal teas like ginseng. Energy drinks are generally not healthy so we should avoid it especially when we are in a special diet.

I can't think of anything else other than coffee with some milk and herbal teas like ginseng. Energy drinks are generally not healthy so we should avoid it especially when we are in a special diet.
That's the thing though, most stuff I've tried doesn't give me the energy boost I need.

I try to steer away from energy drinks in general. I have no plans to drink any of them again thankfully. I just wish there was something that can give me that boost during the day. But, I suppose I'll have to give coffee a go again.

Energy drinks or other solutions like coffee and else do not provide energy. They just use caffeine to trigger your body into using the small energy reserve you have left. Surely it works but results in exhausting your entire endocrine system later on. This is like wiping a tired horse to get it to move.
If your body signal tiredness and sleepiness that's because it has good reasons to require you to rest. I know. Not always easy if there is some work to be done.
Caffeine which is in coffee teas and energy drinks has the ability to prevent nerve cells to rest. The result is continuous tension in muscles and high body stress. Down the line it causes many health issues and in particular the overall true energy level your body/mind can provide.

The answer to more energy in life is not a pill or substance. Unfortunately we can not get this in a boost. If someone promises that then it is obviously trying to get your money (hence your energy again).

Having energy is the results of well settled good habits. Make your life simple. Love your work so you actually gather energy rather than spend it . Keep away from any manufactured food and drinks. Consume just the basic elements. Take cold showers. Keep fasting when you find it easy. Do the exercise you enjoy. Avoid medication like hell. Keep breathing normally at all time. Accept the idea you are now changing for something better. Then one morning you will wake up and work without feeling it is work. Hopefully by that time the idea of a 'healthy' substance to do something will make no sense to you.

I guess I never thought of it that way. I like to think I know enough on energy drinks and health, but it's clear I am still learning. But yeah, a good lifestyle and healthy eating habit I suppose should do the job in increasing my energy. Thanks for the reply! :)

I've been tired a lot more lately due to being swamped with new work coming in. I don't ever drink energy drinks, but I had one of those nasty energy drinks by mountain dew the other day just to give me a boost until work was done, not a fan. This helped, gave me some energy, but goodness did I feel like crap a few hours later.

With that being said, I was wondering if anyone knows of any healthy alternatives to energy drinks? I am not a big fan of coffee, but if there's something similar, that can give me some decent boost in energy, I'm all for giving it a shot.
I think the energy drinks in the market are not safe and instead of giving energy boost, it might just drain you in the long run.
I would recommend berocca. You just have to mix it with water and you're ready to go. It's like energy tablet that contains ascorbic acid, vitamin A, B complex, zinc and magnesium that will help you to be more productive. I usually take this on my exam week when I don't get enough sleep. This helped not just my body but also my brain function. It's just a bit pricey compared to other vitamins but it's worth it.
I have tried coffee before but I didn't like it because it worsen my nervousness and panic attacks.