Have you tried Insanity workout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many popular cardio workout in the internet. Sometimes you will become confuse and do not know what to select.
I have tried insanity workout and yes it is Insane. Really effective. When I tried it first I almost give up because it was very intense cardio workout.
Good thing about it is that it is very effective. All exercise is useless when you are not incorporating it with proper diet.

Insanity workouts is really putting your body to the edge in the right way like exercising and dieting to the full. It works because effort is put into it at will. But just like everything else too much of any thing is poison. So just make that insanity workout within the bounds of sanity.

Do you mean Insanity like the Beachbody Program Insanity? I haven't tried it but have friends that did and had great results. They have also done P90X and found that to be pretty good too - very intense!

It’s not just the diet that should go hand in hand with the exercise but also the rest. When I was doing a complete workout, I was younger at that time, and I would be sleeping before lunch. My habit after a workout is to take a shower and eat. While watching tv to rest, my eyes would being to droop and I would take a nap. One training coach said that it is all right to sleep when you feel very tired and sleepy because that means your body is feeling the effect of the workout.

I heard some advice that exercising too intensely might work against you if you have a certain type of goal but I guess whatever works for your routine and your type of mentality is good as long as you get some good exercise in. For some I think what's being considered detrimental is when they exercise too much it just ends up making them hungry and eat more which defeats the purpose.

Well any workout that makes you sweat a lot is an effective workout. Doing a light to moderate workout during OMAD is recommended. Heavy workouts would deplete your energy levels while in OMAD and that may result into dizzy spells and even a blackout.

I agree with you that most of the workout that we have out there are really difficult to do especially when it has to do with cardio. I have done all types of planking which is a way of building my abs and I have to admit that it was something that was not easy for me to do when I started out.

I heard some advice that exercising too intensely might work against you if you have a certain type of goal but I guess whatever works for your routine and your type of mentality is good as long as you get some good exercise in. For some I think what's being considered detrimental is when they exercise too much it just ends up making them hungry and eat more which defeats the purpose.

It is all about the goal of doing such exercise. You see one thing is that when we are not that plump, doing am intense exercise to balance things with the diet that we take is actually something that is not that bad.

I haven’t tried the Insanity workout, but I’ve tried the P90X workout routine. It’s notorious for being on the more extreme end of the spectrum, right up there with Insanity.

My opinion of it? It’s definitely great if you’re trying to get really fit, really quickly, or if you’re just a fitness buff looking for something to get your heart going. However, I personally don’t care much for it.

I like to exercise in a way that’s both enjoyable and healthy—like bicycling, walking, or yoga—as opposed to pushing my body to the point of wanting to vomit. Balanced diet, balanced exercises, balanced lifestyle.

Any workout is beneficial just as long as your body health is not compromised. Also it's wise to have a workout that fits you just to make sure that your body is not that exhausted and work with your diet.

Yes I too agree in what you mention that exercise is useless without proper diet. Meanwhile, I haven't tried insanity workout. I've seen it in Youtube but I'm afraid to try it because I don't think my stamina is capable with that kind of exercises. I won't push my body to my limit. Losing weight gradually is okay for me.

I agree that exercise and diet comes together. These two are partners. As for me, I haven't tried insanity workout. I don't think I'm cut out for it. It's really intense, my stamina won't get me through the whole routine. I also think that this is not appropriate for everyone specially beginners. It is best to build up your strength slowly.

So many popular cardio workout in the internet. Sometimes you will become confuse and do not know what to select.
I have tried insanity workout and yes it is Insane. Really effective. When I tried it first I almost give up because it was very intense cardio workout.
Good thing about it is that it is very effective. All exercise is useless when you are not incorporating it with proper diet.

Hey! @mark86 nice to see you here I think you're in the tech forum too right? well, it depends on what do you consider insanity work out! I have tried many works out routines In the past, like Chris Hemsworth muscle madness routine (most of the exercises) and I will tell you something is completely insane I recommend it to you 100%, I will let you the video right here.

Yes, @mark86 I train very often but honestly I took a week off, I know shame on me! but I'm planning to start my routine today in the afternoon lucky for me I have a gym very near to my office as one benefit from my employer, the only bad thing is that it's always empty there are not beautiful women that can cheer you up if you know what mean ;):D

Good thing about it is that it is very effective. All exercise is useless when you are not incorporating it with proper diet .
I really don't know what exactly is an INSANE EXERCISE. But as you had said it looks like a very tiring but an effective exercise to do. Sounds like not for a beginner. And yes you are right that exercise with out diet are really useless.

Insanity workouts is really putting your body to the edge in the right way like exercising and dieting to the full. It works because effort is put into it at will. But just like everything else too much of any thing is poison. So just make that insanity workout within the bounds of sanity.

That is right. Everything too much is not good. Insanity is literally insane workouts that moves our body continuously with minimal rest. For those has problem with heart or some blood pressure related,I would recommend you to ask the advice of your doctor before you do this workout.

I have never heard of "Insanity workouts" and had to google it. It definitely isn't for the faint of the heart (figuratively and literally). I do agree to see one's doctor before engaging in such exercise protocol.

Personally I have been following a HIRT exercise that is a hybrid of CrossFit and generic kettlebell and body weight exercises. I do go as hard as I can but I can only go up to 13 minutes, which I think is a proper time span for such workout session. I read that if you claim to do "high intensity" workout sessions and it took you over 30 minutes then you didn't go hard enough. I like to keep things simple and generic and do exercises I like to do and can do safely.

I tried insanity workout before. I had rigid diet also and I regulate my carbohydrate intake. I did the exercise in the afternoon. Before doing it, I did eat high-calorie food to sustain me because you'll collapse really if you'll restrict your intake. I think you can do this before you'll eat you meal for the day.

I tried insanity workout before. I had rigid diet also and I regulate my carbohydrate intake. I did the exercise in the afternoon. Before doing it, I did eat high-calorie food to sustain me because you'll collapse really if you'll restrict your intake. I think you can do this before you'll eat you meal for the day.

Yeah your stomach should have something so that it can be as a energy fuel for the body to execute this exercise. It is very intense and tiring. Drink more water while doing it.

Yes insanity workout is great,it aerobics helping to strengthen one,give one the needed fitness and effective with weight loss.I do this periodically as instructed by my instructor and it helps to boost energy and challenge my muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.