Have you ever tried some detox drinks to lose weight?

I am a firm believer in Apple Cider Vinegar and took it by adding two tablespoons to warm water to detox on the advice of a friend who said it had worked for her, The truth is I'm not sure if it did although I did lose a few pounds. I was also being careful with watching what I ate at the time so it may have been more to do with that.

ACV is said to decrease the appetite a little although I don't remember if that was the case. Some studies have concluded that if you take it before a starchy meal it can stop your craving for sweet snacks. It's not a magic solution for weight loss but it could help you lose a few pounds.

I think that detoxing can be an excellent part of keeping a healthy body, and ACV is one of the main supplements that Jimmy recommends adding to your drinking water every day.
For many years, people have used apple cider vinegar, and were pleased with the health benefits, as well as it does seem to help out with weight loss.
Dr. Jarvis wrote at least one book about ACV, called Vermont Folk Medicine, and the book became wildly popular back when it was written, and is still considered one of the best authorities on the many benefits of ACV.
Lemons have also been used a lot as part of a detox drink, as well as dandelion leaves and roots, and many other herbs that are added into detox teas.

Here is the link to the website blog article recommending apple cider vinegar.

https://omaddiet.com/apple-cider-vinegar/

I have tried detox type regimens in the past and it did not really make me lose weight although to be fair I wasn't really trying to. I think if I combined that now with an OMAD diet I would definitely be losing weight faster but I don't think that's the main point of detox anyway from what I understand. I do think apple cider vinegar helps and I drink it almost everyday just as a supplement though because like you said it's no magic solution.

I did. I tried drinking ACV before. But I stop after a few weeks and I haven't noticed any changes on my weight, maybe , because I've done it for a short time only. But I have heard of its amazing benefits as a detox. Countless of people made use of ACV and announced testimonials about it to encourage other people to use it.

I did and I didn't like it. I did the Apple Cider too. Literally the same thing! I did lose weight but I think it is because of the diet. But, detox drinks are good for you. My metabolism is faster now. That is definitely because of them.

I have not done it before and don't feel that I should do it since focusing on Omad has been giving me tremendous results. The thing is that we should always do what works better for us as well.

I tried also dringking Apple Cider but I didnt continue it because I really dont like the smell. Instead I tried drinking some detoxifying Teas which I bought in Japan back then. It actually help me and I really like the tea's taste. The tea was introduce to me by my friend who lives in Tokyo. She is the one sending me boxes of it whenever I run out stock.

IMG_20181125_125723_277.JPG

I came upon this fruit and drinks picture information last month and ever since I have been taking the ones that I can get here and there has been a serious positive impact in my general health.

Well, I have tried a detox drink before when I still don't know that it may give our body harmful side effects. There is a drink that can be found easily in stores and groceries that got me attracted to try on. I tried the drink for a week but I didn't noticed any difference. I realize it's just a waste of money. I stopped drinking from then on.

The only detox drink that I can think of and which I am consistently drinking is blended fruits and green leafy vegetables. They are really effective and keeps our skin more younger looking and not just felling healthy outside as well as on the inside. One of the perfect pair I blend is carrots, mangoes, cucumber and spinach. I make sure that I have these on stock because they can be used on some recipes that I make mostly every week.

Well, I have tried a detox drink before when I still don't know that it may give our body harmful side effects. There is a drink that can be found easily in stores and groceries that got me attracted to try on. I tried the drink for a week but I didn't noticed any difference. I realize it's just a waste of money. I stopped drinking from then on.

Personally, I have never had any problems or side effects from taking detox drinks. In fact, they offer far more benefits than they would cause any harm in someone's body especially when you are the one who prepares it yourself.