Have you ever tried some detox drinks to lose weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever tried some detox drinks while doing OMAD to lose weight? I would like to try some of them for me soon, maybe you can recommend me some recipes.

I usually drink detox drink not for the purpose of losing weight but for the sole purpose of detoxing. There are many kind of detoxing. For me when you drink lemon water, that is one way of detoxing. When you consume fibrous food, you are detoxing your colon. I am not an expert in these. But I have done several reading that lemon water is a simple concoction for detoxing

I always drink water with lemon and cucumber or also known as Lemon Cucumber Water. Aside from its refreshing taste, it is good for our bloated stomach. It cleanses and detoxifies our body. Sometimes plain water is just boring so why not try different detox drinks. It has a lot of health benefits such as improvement of skin, immune system and a lot more. There are a variety of ingredients for infused water that we could choose from. Let's just choose ingredients depending on our mood or taste buds. I have also tried kiwi and strawberry before but I still prefer lemon and cucumber.

I only drink green tea as my detox drink and for losing weight. Green contain good antioxidant that can help to detox the system and in turn help us to lose weight.So if you haven't tried green tea you can try it now.

I dont agree with detoxing. Every time I have tried to detox my bodies reaction... Normally people use juicing to detox, However when you mix all those ingredients together they make you feel really really horrible. I have had a detox of lemon juice, tomatoes, spinach, ginger and honey. For days I felt like throwing up and like I was fool . I completely lost my appetite. I really don't advocate detox. Just have water and something like green tea and this will keep your body cleansed.

A good natural detox drinks are: pineapple, ginger, tea, fruit juices combined, and the like. The thing is for one to take natural substances than processed ones like the commercial detox drinks which many times can even be harmful to our health.

I also drink tea for my detox and if I really feel bloated, I drink Biguerlai tea if I really want immediate effect. Drinking coffee is also known as a good anti-oxidant but minus the caffeine, you can take tea instead. I have to try lemon water because I see that usually but haven't tried for myself.

A good natural detox drinks are: pineapple, ginger, tea, fruit juices combined, and the like. The thing is for one to take natural substances than processed ones like the commercial detox drinks which many times can even be harmful to our health.
I also drink ginger tea. I found this very interesting kind of tea in the Philippines. It is called mangosteen tea. It is also combined with different herbs. In the Philippines they consider mangosteen as a wonder fruit along side with guyabano and dragon fruit.

Right now, I'm drinking warm water lemon. It is very refreshing to drink. Even when I'm going out I will be preparing warmwater lemon to drink. Sometimes, when I do not find any good lemon in the market I would go for tea.

I dont agree with detoxing. Every time I have tried to detox my bodies reaction... Normally people use juicing to detox, However when you mix all those ingredients together they make you feel really really horrible. I have had a detox of lemon juice, tomatoes, spinach, ginger and honey. For days I felt like throwing up and like I was fool . I completely lost my appetite. I really don't advocate detox. Just have water and something like green tea and this will keep your body cleansed.
You dont have to suffer while detoxing. If you enjoy eating or consuming fruits you are kinda detoxing. Did you know that drinking coffee has detoxing effect also? When you eat pineapple - apple shake, you can also consider it detoxing. There are a lot of fun ways to detox.

To be completely honest, I don’t really believe in the concept of detoxification. I pretty much throw it in the same pile as other holistic/homeopathic remedies like essential oils or healing crystals.

The only way you’re going to detox your body is through a healthy liver and time, so I don’t really buy into most detox teas or remedies. However, obviously there are things you can do to take the load off your liver and help it cleanse your body, and one of the best ways to do so is through fasting.

I’ll occasionally fast for two to three days in order to give my body the time to work through everything before introducing more matter into it. Not only is it cleansing and healthy, but it also helps you take off a bunch of water weight.

I have never tried any detox drinks while doing OMAD or anytime, I prefer to keep the diet and follow the rules.

I've tried some detox type supplement and drink sets before I started OMAD as that was supposedly helpful with weight loss but it didn't really help much at all although it did feel helpful enough with my digestion. All the ingredients in the pills and powders were supposedly all natural but I doubt it would be easily duplicated in a home recipe. Now I just stick with the diet and find it to be enough.

I having water and lemon. But it really nice most of the resto to serves this drink. Its more refreshing putting flavor to a water.

You dont have to suffer while detoxing. If you enjoy eating or consuming fruits you are kinda detoxing. Did you know that drinking coffee has detoxing effect also? When you eat pineapple - apple shake, you can also consider it detoxing. There are a lot of fun ways to detox.

I'm so glad you said that. Many people don't realize that you don't have to make yourself miserable to detox. I think you can also drink pineapple water. Lots of people say lemon water but pineapple water is good too! If your body reacts to something you put in it, then listen to your body! Most people just get ideas from various recipes and then they figure out what works for them. That's what I do! You want to stay healthy. Not make yourself sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.