Has anyone ever eaten omad past the one hour mark?

My aim is always to take just one meal for the day. This is the way that I can be able to relax and go about my activities for the day. It is all about getting to understand that there is need for you to keep doing what is right when it comes to eating once per day.

Well, this is actually a normal occurrence for me considering I give myself about a two-hour eating window while doing OMAD. The fact is that I’m personally not a very fast eater. I like to enjoy my food, and I find that I just don’t have the physical ability to scarf down food—I literally gag when I try to do so.

It’s important to get enough nutrients in your diet, even while doing OMAD, and that can require a pretty big meal if you’re doing it all at once. Therefore, in order to compensate for the size of the meal, I also have to give myself a fairly long eating window, which is why I give myself about two hours to get in all the protein and vegetables I need to keep healthy.
I agree with you. While dong One day a meal discipline, there should be foods that are full of nutrients and vitamins. I think fruits and vegetables will do great wonders on our bodies.

Yesterday we delayed in church. I arrived home at 2:30 p.m. My meal was delayed and I ate at,:3:20. What a day.

In the morning I was very hungry and I ended up eating three ripe bananas. The wrong time once more.
Progress is good. Actually most of the progress is made when we acknowledge the mistakes or errors along the way and make a promise to ourselves to be better the next time. And also, there is no journey that is fully successful without a few mishaps so you should not worry too much my friend as you are on the right track if you do not give up.

That's right. Your aim is always to take just one meal through out the day. In that way, you will have more time on other activities.

That is the aim. You can't really bother as how you take this meal as it is of less importance. I always try to ensure that I eat fine as that is one way to keep my body in shape. The duration may pass the hour a bit, but should be of less worry to you.

Winners actually are people that persist despite hardships along the journey and I believe that all of us are winners on this diet journey this is why we are on this amazing platform to encourage one another.

I'm in a 2 hour window and I haven't experienced passing through my meal window. But I think it won't have an effect that much as long as you didn't ate too much of food in that excess time of yours. Have your control for your cravings so that you won't have to worry about it again.