Happyflowerlady saying hello to everyone !

I am new to this group, but have been doing OMAD and intermittent fasting for just over a month now, and it is working well for me. Most of the time, my meal will also be ketogenic foods; but I like that with OMAD, it is fine to eat anything during the one meal, and still be following the program.
So, when it isn’t important, I try to eat very low carb meals, and then if I do happen to go out to eat, I make sure it fits with my eating schedule, and can annoy whatever kind of meal I want to eat.
I also exercise just about every day, and go to the fitness center and swim 5-6 days per week, and I do that while I am fasting for better fat-burning.

Thank you, Jimmy ! I have also joined your Facebook Group and posted my introduction there as well.

I was really unsure about how fasting would go before I tried IF, but then I started in gradually, just skipping breakfast, and had a window of 11-4, so I could eat after I came home from swimming at the fitness center.
After doing that for a couple of weeks, it seemed to me that I was actually only really eating one meal per day anyway, so I decided to go ahead and move on into a regular schedule of OMAD.
I think that this actually fits my lifestyle better than any other diet plan that I have tried, because, I don’t have to try and eat just low calorie meals and be hungry most of the time, and at the same time, as long as I am eating low carb; I am seldom hungry during fasting times.

Welcome to the community, I hope you are enjoying the forum already ,yes I like the way you are going through your routine I believe you're on the right track you just have to continue and don't relent. I have come to appreciate OMAD than other diet regiment out there. I'm sure you will get the best result from practicing OMAD.

Welcome to the community, I hope you are enjoying the forum already ,yes I like the way you are going through your routine I believe you're on the right track you just have to continue and don't relent. I have come to appreciate OMAD than other diet regiment out there. I'm sure you will get the best result from practicing OMAD.
Thank you, @Enyi . Can you share with me how long you have been using the OMAD diet, and what it has done to help you ? Do you follow any special eating plan or not ?

I have been on this for the past 6 months and so far it has been very rewarding and I'm not relenting at all.I will have to continue for as long as I can. I'm not on any other diet apart from OMAD. I recommend this.