Green Tea with Omad

Anyone here drink green tea everyday with their omad? I'm looking to drink more tea, wanted to get your experience/how it helps you.

Yes,I have been taking green tea daily with OMAD and the result as been awesome. My trainer advised me on combining the two for a while and the journey as been stress free,green tea helps in weight loss and act as an antioxidants, so yea,you can combine the two and enjoy the benefits.

I think taking a green tea every day with OMAD is very helpful. Green tea has a lot of nutrients that could be nice in our body while exercising and doing a OMAD.

Green tea is good for to your OMAD. It contains lot of vitamins that helps your body. Always do exercise to maintain your health and take vitamins too. And also eat healthy foods that are lot of vitamins like fruits and vegetables.

I don't really drink green tea, I only drink Ginger and Turmeric tea for health benefits and some Chinese Ginseng tea for vigor, energy and strenght.

I drink green tea with my meals most of the time as a replacement for sodas and I find it very pleasing as a palette cleanser as I'm not that fond of desserts, though it does cause me to use some artificial sweeteners but I don't use it daily anyway so I'm okay with it. I don't know what exactly are the health benefits to it but it does feel healthy at least and it certainly should be much healthier than other sugary artificial drinks like sodas at least.

Studies says that green tea is good for dieting. It acts as antioxidants which helps remove all of the toxins in our body and it also has skin care benefits. Just make sure that you're drinking pure green tea though.

Yeah Green tea is good and lots of benefit with it. But if you want to have some alternative on the taste you can also try other natural teas like turmeric, ginger and barley teas.

For me I just enjoy the taste but there are other health benefits as well. It’s known as something that also helps to manage sugar cravings which has been a big one for me - I find that now any desires I have for sugary foods are manageable.

I drink green tea with my meals most of the time as a replacement for sodas and I find it very pleasing as a palette cleanser as I'm not that fond of desserts, though it does cause me to use some artificial sweeteners but I don't use it daily anyway so I'm okay with it. I don't know what exactly are the health benefits to it but it does feel healthy at least and it certainly should be much healthier than other sugary artificial drinks like sodas at least.
That's true. Green tea are far more healthier than sodas. Green tea are pack with lots of nutrients and antioxidants .These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits.
you can check this site for more info;
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea