Green Tea How & Why it's beneficial for the Omad Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I want to detox my system, green tea is my go to and it's very efficient and effective at doing the job well.

I also take black tea as well but it's rare to get here which is why I take green tea more often.

I hate the taste of black tea. If I have black tea I prefer to put a bit of cream in it. Green tea is disgusting the first time that you try it but it becomes an addiction once you get used to it. I also have it when I'm OMAD and it keeps me going. I also feel like its cleansing my system especially if you get a brand that is lemon flavored. I also love green tea with a bit of mint. I think this detoxifying effect is essential because it helps keep your bowels moving. Sometimes on OMAD i eat very little and as a result have a problem going for a number two. I find that green tea helps with this.

I hate the taste of black tea. If I have black tea I prefer to put a bit of cream in it. Green tea is disgusting the first time that you try it but it becomes an addiction once you get used to it. I also have it when I'm OMAD and it keeps me going. I also feel like its cleansing my system especially if you get a brand that is lemon flavored. I also love green tea with a bit of mint. I think this detoxifying effect is essential because it helps keep your bowels moving. Sometimes on OMAD i eat very little and as a result have a problem going for a number two. I find that green tea helps with this.

There is no doubt about how odd black tea tastes especially when you are not used to it. I actually felt the same way about taking black tea when I was introduced to it but on the long run, I got used to it as it was very effective in taking care of my stomach problems and full system detox. It tastes like coffee sometimes depending on how dark you make the tea.

I have been going through a majority of the replies from you guys and can't believe all the benefits that I have been missing by not taking any gren tea. I actually always trust other things like coffee since it is what I take each and every morning and would find it hard to switch but the benefits are too good to just ignore.

I have been going through a majority of the replies from you guys and can't believe all the benefits that I have been missing by not taking any gren tea. I actually always trust other things like coffee since it is what I take each and every morning and would find it hard to switch but the benefits are too good to just ignore.

Exactly! Green tea and even black tea are very beneficial for anyone to take advantage of drinking it whether you are on OMAD or not, it's benefits extends to everyone.

Whenever you feel like your system needs a complete detox probably from all you have consumed in a while, drinking green and black tea can do it well for you.

My grand parents have always told us to drink green tea instead of coffee. Now I know why. The effects in losing weight are illuminating, although this tastes very different than coffee. Sadly, green tea is not very accessible from where I live now. Most green tea here are processed and could be bought from convenient stores. I wonder if they have the same effect?

My grand parents have always told us to drink green tea instead of coffee. Now I know why. The effects in losing weight are illuminating, although this tastes very different than coffee. Sadly, green tea is not very accessible from where I live now. Most green tea here are processed and could be bought from convenient stores. I wonder if they have the same effect?

I'm sure that they are all of the same effects with the ones bought from convenient stores. It's from from convenient stores that I purchase both the green and black tea which I still take till today.

The only thing with coffee consumption when compared to green tea intake is the level of caffeine consumption from drinking coffee.

Green te-a is the best drink for losing weight, it helps you to eliminate waste from your organism.
Yes it is. I used to drink it because of that a lot! It is also a drink you can drink during fasting so, yeah! I think it contains 2 calories in 200ml. While I was drinking it I noticed my skin got cleared and my metabolism has boost up.

Yes it is. I used to drink it because of that a lot! It is also a drink you can drink during fasting so, yeah! I think it contains 2 calories in 200ml. While I was drinking it I noticed my skin got cleared and my metabolism has boost up.

Actually, it's the detoxification which green tea works its magic in one's body system that makes most people enjoy taking it.

I used to have serious stomach problems but ever since I started taking green tea as well as black tea, the problem have been taken care of completely.

And being on OMAD, drinking both green tea and black tea has been of great help to my diet plans ever since.

Yes, Green tea is truly very beneficial and one of the healthiest drink in the world. I have been consuming green tea for many years and I can certainly vouch for its positive effects on our body. Green Tea is full of antioxidants and is known to have an effect on the body metabolism and does help in the fat reduction process. We feel energetic and refreshed when we drink green tea and it does not have any side effects that can be experienced by the regular consumption of Coffee. Research has also shown that Green tea does help our body to fight various types of cancer, Alziemers, memory loss, Diabetes, and cardiovascular problems. Consuming Green tea is also good for your Oral Hygiene.

Green tea overall is a very healthy drink, lucky for me, drinking tea is a regular habit in my life, and even a hobby. Personally I never touch other teas or drinks. As the article confirmed, it helps by a lot to reduce your weight and also maintain a healthy diet. It helps you to get the toxins out. Myself and my father used to drink green tea when we both were practicing a diet to lose weight. Green tea is a must if you're obese.

Status
Not open for further replies.