Green Tea How & Why it's beneficial for the Omad Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green tea has so many benefits, and it's something I drink daily now. I love that something as simple as drinking tea (a beverage that I enjoy!) can do so many great things for my health.

This article is very informative regarding the benefits we receive in drinking Green Tea. I myself, drink Green Tea every morning. But I didn't know that it could have a lot of healthy beneficial effect for me.

Green tea is one of the most useful tea's out there.Combined with lemon juice,It can surely fix you up and get rid of that nasty cold.
I don't drink it daily,but I try to drink it once a week.

Green tea is a great source of antioxidants and its helps circulate blood. These are only some of the benefits of green tea. Along with the good taste, its also good for the skin and used on other products as additives.

The only thing I know about green tea before is that it can cleance your body from toxic food that we ate ..I didn't know it has a lot more benefits than I expected. Usualy some resto that I visited serve free green tea I like it when its hot and the smell of green tea can give me a relaxing feeling. It feels like drinking it will give you the best feeling ever.

I'm one of those that is addicted green tea. I absolutely love the bitter taste especially when I'm fasting.When I get hungry especially in the afternoon a cup of green tea is all it takes to get me back on track.I don't know anything about the increased metabolism from green tea, all I know is that it makes me feel cool and fresh, I feel like I'm being healthy and that I am in total control of my health. I recommend green tea to anyone that values their health.

I've always known that caffeine is great for eliminating toxins from the body and hence, also helps to lose weight. However, if taken excessively can cause side effects. I'm not a fan of green tea but just the regular tea. But if it's a better option than coffee then I will try drinking this and I'll see how it works for me.

Green tea has a variety of benefits and it is great for those who want to lose weight. It also calms the body and a good way to cleanse our system.

I remembered my colleagues asking me about teas and then I told them that they are healthy. When I went with them for snacks, I crack up because they put sugar in it which makes it unhealthy already. :D

Green tea, native to China and India, has been consumed and hailed for its health benefits for centuries globally. According to the National Cancer Institute, the polyphenols in tea have been shown to decrease tumor growth in laboratory and animal studies and may protect against damage caused by ultraviolet UVB radiation.

I am tempted to go all in on it due to the one major benefit it has of acting as a cleanser for the body. I am not used to detox products but something natural and seamless seams like a great option.

I grew up drinking black tea, and it just not seem like “real tea” when I drink anything else. I guess it just seems like drinking a cup of hot water when I tried green tea.
I know that it is supposed to be much more beneficial for us than the black tea is, and I am working on getting used to the milk taste of green tea. I found some at the store that has kombucha leaves mixed in, which gives it a darker color and stronger flavor. I tried one cup, and didn’t like that at all, but since I bought it, I will try it again and see if I can get used to it.
Kombucha has a lot of probiotic benefits; but these are not in the tea because of it being heated. However, there are supposed to be other nutritional benefits from the kombucha that do stay in the tea.
Here is the website that shows the Yogi Kombucha green tea.
Maybe someone else has tried it and found the best way to drink it besides just straight ?
https://yogiproducts.com/teas/best-selling-teas/green-tea-kombucha/

I used to take green tea daily some months back because it really good for weight loss.From my personal observation it helps to suppress hunger and that's why doing my intermittent fasting days before I started OMAD I really used to drink it alot and it helps keep me throughout the period of fast.it highly recommended for people that want to lose weight.

Green te-a is the best drink for losing weight, it helps you to eliminate waste from your organism.

I agree with what you have said. Green will help our body to burn fast the excess fats. I always drink it after meal. I must say that it has a bigger impact in reducing my weight unlike before.

I used to take green tea daily some months back because it really good for weight loss.From my personal observation it helps to suppress hunger and that's why doing my intermittent fasting days before I started OMAD I really used to drink it alot and it helps keep me throughout the period of fast.it highly recommended for people that want to lose weight.
It is good that green tea durpresses hunger. It is also good that EGGG Cate chins help in burning fats. A good study on green tea is proving beneficial.

You may have heard plenty of people saying that green tea is excellent for health and it has numerous health advantages. it's far the healthiest beverage within the world. It is also one of the simplest things to make. Numerous people have began getting health aware and switched to green tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.