Great feeling today!

That's so cool! You will be able to wear what you like and be comfortable. I know it was hard at first when you started but all hardships are now greatly paid off. Maintain what you are doing right now!

I feel great this day because this is my first time to join this forum. I hope, I will enjoy to communicate with other members here. Lets us share our ideas and suggestions in this forum.

Happy to read that you're seeing results! It's really hard to stick with any new diet, and a lot of the time it takes a while before you start seeing any improvement. It can really demotivate a person when they're trying their hardest yet they're not seeing any progress.

However, once the ball gets rolling and you start seeing improvements, that's when you really get motivated to keep going! Soon enough it becomes an addiction, a new lifestyle, and it's wonderful. Keep it up!

Definitely, it's a great feeling especially when you get to buy new clothes which you really want and no longer have to worry if it's available in bigger sizes because you can already fit on whatever's on display.

Wow, great job, There's already development after a week. Its really hard to do that, you have a great motivation I think.

Congratulations and good job! I've been aiming for this as well as it is a goal of mine to fit into some of the smaller clothes I've kind of gone past gaining a good amount of weight in the past year. Even with just a month on this diet, I could already feel some extra looseness on some of my tighter clothes so I feel I am on the right path, and the good thing is that this diet doesn't feel too restrictive so I feel like I can do it for the long term so even if I'm not seeing the results as fast as I'd like, I still think I will get there eventually. Keep up the good work and please update us on your next milestone. :)

I definitely know that feeling it can be so exciting. I'm experiencing same and I have been so happy about it.it feels so good keep up and never relent.

A really great feeling. Knowing you can put again easily your pants. Making also easy to find suitable pants in the store is a great feeling.

Whoa! Congratulations! I look forward to sharing my own success story to you guys. Hardwork and discipline really pay off. Keep on doing your routine to achieve healthier body.

That's great news, getting pisitive results is always a testament of your determination and success. Congratulations!

That is it as we get to feel motivated to carry on with the activities that we are doing when we notice that we are getting the expected results. It is something that is not easy to get unless one is determined.