Goodcooker progress

Day one down! Have to say though it was tough around 1:30pm - 2:00pm today. I have half an hour for lunch at work. I was standing there in the kitchen wondering what I was going to do with this half hour? And to be honest I was kind of hungry. I made a cup of black coffee and made it through. My eating window ended up being from 5:30 to 7:30. In that two hours I wolfed down about 1400 calories along! I think I may have over done it. Feeling bloated. Took in more carbs than I really wanted to. Tomorrow is new day. So happy that I made it through!

Congrats on making it through day one! I found the first three days difficult, after that it got a lot easier. After a week of omad you will wonder what all the fuss was about! :)

Thanks Fiddler! Fingers crossed. I am noticing this morning I am have some huge tummy grumblings. Not really having a hungry Feeling though. Let's hope it doesn't get so loud that my customers hear it. LOL.

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Happy to have you in the Community GoodCooker1! Glad to hear you are off on the right foot on your journey!

Congrats on that. I'm glad many of us are finding success with OMAD. It's not easy at first. But eventually you get used to it and this becomes your daily habit.

I also remember my first day and didn't really know much about what I was doing but I was glad that I was able to prove to myself that I can eat just once a day at least. With enough experience and time I got to experiment a lot more with my schedule and routine as well as my diet although even up until now when I'm four months in I'm still improving on all of these things like trying to cut down on carbohydrates and finding ways to make the fasting period easier.