Going hungrier with the exercise

I have the apprehension of going hungrier when I exercise while on a one meal a day diet. In my regular routine of work in the office, whenever I would do a little exercise when I come home, I would easily get tired and hungry. I am thinking that if my stomach is empty and I do some exercise then I might not last the day without having another meal or maybe a snack. To be honest, I still have the fear of adjustment even if I have yet to start that omad diet.

We all have different needs and limits so you may have to do your own tweaking and experimentation but you can also base it on the experiences of others and see which ones sound like it would work best for you. I myself also get hungrier when I exercise too severely which is why I do only light exercises and I always do it first thing in the morning when it doesn't make too much of a difference in terms of making me hungrier because I'm still working off of fuel I had the previous day. My advice is to start the diet without exercise because after you get used to OMAD the first week you will see that it's not as difficult as what you imagine it to be, and once you get used to it more you can work in an exercise routine that suits the new diet routine you have.

I suggest you drink lots of water before and after exercise this will keep you hydrated and at the same time you will feel full. You might want to infuse your water with fruits like lemon, apple and others. This will add to the flavor in the water along with some nutrients. I guess everybody feels hunger after exercise but keeping your discipline is a good way to avoid temptations.

I suggest you drink lots of water before and after exercise this will keep you hydrated and at the same time you will feel full. You might want to infuse your water with fruits like lemon, apple and others. This will add to the flavor in the water along with some nutrients. I guess everybody feels hunger after exercise but keeping your discipline is a good way to avoid temptations.
Well analysed I believe we should always work with what works for our system that way we will be giving our body the very best no need punishing the body with strenuous exercises. Drink good water at all times when exercising.

Everyone’s body is going to react differently to eating one meal a day. No one has the exact same metabolism, so you’re going to have to do what works best for you.

For example, I’m perfectly fine with exercising after not having eaten. I can go through an entire day of intensive labor on an empty stomach and be just fine. However, if I eat something in the morning, I absolutely have to have something for lunch or else I feel very weak. This is why my optimal eating window is in the late afternoon when all my work is done.

See what works for you. If you think that you can’t exercise on just one meal a day, then it might be better for you to look for a different diet, as exercise is an incredibly important part of living a healthy lifestyle.

This is my problem also, That's why I keep drinking water right now and trying to test my self and become prepared for this OMAD diet. I just want to try it.

Well, it is hard to begin but is harder to go on the diet, stick to the goal and not give up. You must work up your mind first because hunger comes from your brain after you will resolve this issue things will be easier.

I think it's also how your body will adjust to your routine of dieting and exercising, I haven't really feel hungry after working out.

Exercising is always risky when we are doing Omad especially when we are talking with those that started it newly. You will have to stop the exercising and focus on Omad right now in order to get the best results.

I think it's also how your body will adjust to your routine of dieting and exercising, I haven't really feel hungry after working out.

It is all about the body adjusting after a period of time. That you have never felt hungry after exercising might be as a result of you now comfortable with it.

Well, it is hard to begin but is harder to go on the diet, stick to the goal and not give up. You must work up your mind first because hunger comes from your brain after you will resolve this issue things will be easier.

I agree with you that focusing on dieting first should be the goal which other activities come in with time. It has never been easy and I feel the pain involved not to eat when hungry.