Glad to be here. Starting questions

Hi guys! I started this diet about a week and a bit ago and slowly losing weight. I have done this diet before and i lost over ten kg in two months. But i stopped dont know why? i weigh 99 kg and last time i did this i got down to 89.2 kg. Not sure what my starting weight was last time. This time im making this a lifestyle and trying to get to 60 kg. Have not been that weight for years!! My height is 5 ft 4. Tonight im going to have a big tofu wrap with salad cheese and mayo. Have a great day guys! We can do this

I wouldn't gain weight to try to lose weight. Just calculate your basal metabolic rate and stay in calories deficit, try to eat clean meals when you eat and try adding in exercise. The goal should be to be healthier not just lighter so I feel developing healthy habits like eating real food and being active are important.

You're going for Something Big this time! Be sure to implement exercises you like into your program. Keeps you motivated and gives you good feelings by getting your goals set on exercise too!

Definitely we can go through this to our set goal with a detemined mind.I'm trying to make it a lifestyle because I need to maintain my weight for a very long time.I'm already on it and I hope it continue it for a long time.

Can you please tell me what you did in order to lose weight?
The reason it could stop can be determined by numerous factors. Did you change your diet? Did you stop doing sports? Are you sleeping less and etc?