Getting ripped on OMAD

I was really ripped last year because of OMAD I would consume 1500-1800 calories. I began to play with keto and carnivore diet without utilizing the omad protocol. I stopped tracking calories and gained some pounds. That’s when I knew OMAD is best for me. I enjoy the extra energy and mental clarity. My sleep has also improved. Stay the course and the results will come.

I have been swimming an hour almost every day, but I am now trying to get more steps in each days as well. Going out for long walks is not doable for me anymore, but I have been taking Poodle for short walks down the street and back again, and then I also am walking back and forth in the house.
My Apple Watch alerts me to stand and walk each hour, so when I am doing that, I try to walk for a longer period of time than normal, and this has helped me to upgrade my step count each day.
Walgreens has a Balance Rewards app, and they give you reward points for logging in your exercise, so I also try to get enough exercise to qualify for the reward points each day.