First Day :) kind of nervous

I have about 100 pounds to lose, looking forward to the weight loss and health benefits. Since I woke up hungry I’m hoping filling myself with water will help with the adjustment. Excited though :)

I have about 100 pounds to lose, looking forward to the weight loss and health benefits. Since I woke up hungry I’m hoping filling myself with water will help with the adjustment. Excited though :)
Wow, good luck and I really hope its going well so far?
Give us a progress updat, if you haven't done so already

There's no harm in trying, just stick to what you can handle for now still your body can actually adjust to the new routine. OMAD is a great diet routine so keep going

The first few days are tricky. But just stick to it. You need your mind to get through this.You need a positive mindset, your stomach will grumble you'll smell food, but just keep going, remember your goal. I have coffee in the morning and hot water all day. If I feel super hungry I have green tea. By the fourth or fifth day your body will be used to this way of eating. The most important thing is also to keep busy, if you do you won't have to think about food at all and before you know it, it will be time to eat.