Finally found a way to lose weight!

I'm 32 years old woman from Finland and I've struggled with my weight for few years now. I started gaining weight when I started to eat 5 meals a day and tried to eat as healthy as possible. But then came the cravings and I was always hungry! I tought it was just lack of willpower or something but just recently I discovered that I should listen to my body and and eat only when I'm really hungry. That's how I started to find information about intermittent fasting and OMAD and have now finally found a way of eating that feels right and natural and I am finally losing weight and without any extra effort! On the contrary I don't feel like dieting at all but can eat anything I want! That's awesome! :)

Hello, @Suzanna , and welcome to the OMAD forum ! It sounds like you made a great start with OMAD and you have the whole idea right about not eating when you are not hungry. I know , for myself, being overweight and on so many diets, I was either starving myself, denying food, or totally overeating on any food available, and I had lost all connection with whether my body was actually telling me that I was hungry or not.
On the main page of this website, Jimmy has a video that tells his own story with OMAD, and then he writes a blog that has lots of great information, and tips for making the most of a one meal a day lifestyle .
If you are on Facebook, there is also a group from this website, and the link for Facebook is also on the main website page here.

Hello @Suzanna great to have you here.What you just penned down will be a great motivation to me and others especially the newbies.it gives everyone the needed spring to match on with the diet.You can still get more information from the articles section of the site and don't failed to give us your updates as you journey on.Good luck.

Congratulations for learning about OMAD and good to welcome you here in our forum. I also experienced the same thing that you did, I also eat too much within the day because of my cravings then one day, I noticed that my weight keeps on getting high and high every week. I am also grateful to find such diet that could help me lose weight. If you have further questions and concerns regarding OMAD, don't be afraid to drop it down here at our forum and we'll be here to answer to the extent of our knowledge. We will also be here if ever that you will feel giving up, we'll try our best to support you to keep on going.

I'm 32 years old woman from Finland and I've struggled with my weight for few years now. I started gaining weight when I started to eat 5 meals a day and tried to eat as healthy as possible. But then came the cravings and I was always hungry! I tought it was just lack of willpower or something but just recently I discovered that I should listen to my body and and eat only when I'm really hungry. That's how I started to find information about intermittent fasting and OMAD and have now finally found a way of eating that feels right and natural and I am finally losing weight and without any extra effort! On the contrary I don't feel like dieting at all but can eat anything I want! That's awesome! :)
Welcome to the OMAD journey. It is the easiest and most convenient diet. Actually when on OMAD, it is not as if you are dieting. It is the most natural thing to do

Hi there @suzzana and you are quite welcome to this amazing forum. I am glad that it's working out quite positively for you and hope you keep on the same spirit.

Thank you for sharing this information with us Suzanna. :)
Personally, I lost weight when I started to practice OMAD (before I even knew such thing exists). I used to eat a salad one time a day, back then I had the will and endurance to put myself on a diet.

This is also how I felt when I first discovered this method and lifestyle. I couldn't believe that eliminating two meals a day would be this easy. At first I thought I would get so hungry seeing as my intake would be lessened by 2/3 but I was really surprised once I felt and found out that one meal was really all that was necessary to keep me going throughout the day and all I have been doing while eating 3 times or more in the past was just way too excessive. Anyway, congratulations on your weight loss and keep up the good work!

This is also how I felt when I first discovered this method and lifestyle. I couldn't believe that eliminating two meals a day would be this easy. At first I thought I would get so hungry seeing as my intake would be lessened by 2/3 but I was really surprised once I felt and found out that one meal was really all that was necessary to keep me going throughout the day and all I have been doing while eating 3 times or more in the past was just way too excessive. Anyway, congratulations on your weight loss and keep up the good work!
This is always a huge fear especially when starting up. I myself thought that there possibly was no way that I could be able to do it. However, I read the encouragements here and day by day I adjusted till now I am a hug fan of the diet.

Welcome to the OMAD journey. It is the easiest and most convenient diet. Actually when on OMAD, it is not as if you are dieting. It is the most natural thing to do
I love how all friendly you are! You are so heartwarming people! This is one of the reasons I love being on OMAD. As for the author WELCOME TO OMAD!

Believe me, Omad is one of the best if not the best diet plan that we have out there. I mean that you have the fun of eating what you like within an hour each day while you achieve the goal of losing some weight. Tell me what's better than that?!

That was a great fitness story Suzana. The same with you, I am also on my journey to healthy lifestyle. I gained the determination because I was inspired by your story. Hopefully, I will lose weight and be more healthy like you.

Hello there @Suzanna We are very glad you have found your way here. This forum also helps me a lot. I've known Omad for years now but just being here in the forum I realize that knowing is not enough for you to fully understand how Omad works. I also struggle since I was a kid because of obesity. Just this year, since joining Omad I was able to handle myself perfectly and developed a good and healthy lifestyle with Omad. I hope you too.

@Suzanna I can promise yours weight-loss struggle is over. I have been on OMAD for about nine months. I have managed to loose a significant amount of weight though I go on and off it. The are times when I go off it for two weeks and I get back on it and still manage to loose weight. I agree that the biggest advantage is that you don't have to go on a diet. When you have our eating window you can have what you like. From experience you can't eat that much and you have to force yourself to meet your daily caloric requirement.

I can very well tell you that your stay in the OMAD forum would very beneficial for you because you are going to have access to so many information on how to get the best out your one meal a day.

People do have their difficulty with OMAD when they start it new but with time, they will get used to it and enjoy it very well.