Feeling weak to exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you experienced feeling weak before you exercise and that you don’t proceed because you think that your body is complaining? That’s my mentality when I have to exercise. When I feel weak, my thinking is that I have to give my body enough rest. In fairness to me, I do the exercise completely when I am feeling good especially when I had a good night’s sleep and there is no work to do for the weekend.

Last week, I tried exercising first thing in the morning. I felt dizzy, so I decided to take a rest. Maybe my body wasn't just ready to exercise at that time. I think exercising should make us feel better and lighter.

The problem is that when you allow that feeling to control you after two or more days the routine breaks. You can always try to do a bit and you will be surprised that you will get the energy to go all the way.

That is a good decision, your body may be overwhelmed and needs some rest, maybe you should rest for a couple of days and start again.

I do light exercises every morning like jogging and some stretching. But there was time in the past that I can't really do more exercise because of fatigue and I think I overdo myself. During my first month I go in the gym everyday. That time I was really obsessed in losing weight and I want to do it fast. But my body won't allow it. So I lessen it.

there are some days where you'll really feel this, it's best not to force yourself into doing your usual routine but still find a way to exercise, even just walking outside for 20 minutes or more. You also need to allocate time for rest so that your muscles have time to heal and you won't feel as tired every day.

Yeah i have the same experience when your not feeling well i think its wise to take a rest specially when you are taking some medication. There are times that your body needs some heating or a startup just to make them more active. One trick i do is dancing, just play your favorite dance song and just do some little moves. Eventually your body will heat-up then you start sweating.

Yes if you are just a beginner. You will feel like you lost all your strength and you needed to quit. But once you are okay and done so many exercise, you will feel different than your normal. You will feel weak when you did not exercise unlike the first time that it makes you weak.

What I do is I drink strong coffee about 30 minutes before I exercise and I schedule my exercise so that after it would be my eating time. This way I can eat just after my workout.

I do feel weak sometimes when I need to exercise and I always assume its my body way of telling me to relax before exercising and I usually obey and rescheduled my work out time and this always work for me,it isn't wise to force the body to exercise, one can relax and take some fluids like water to regain the energy needed for exercising. These two work all the time for me.

Human body isn't a robot, so there is every possibility of feeling weak and tired every now and then when it comes to exercise. I'm sure that it's not a law to exercise 24/7, so when one feels week, it's better to give the body a time out in order to avoid injuries.

I have before used an exercising routine where I had a rest day after every five days. In that day I could relieve myself of the mental and physical burden I felt the exercising had on my back. However I did not stop for the other five days since I did not want that single day to extend itself to a point where it was just plain laziness. A rest day helps to reflect and get back the mood for even more vigorous exercising.

Yes if you are just a beginner. You will feel like you lost all your strength and you needed to quit. But once you are okay and done so many exercise, you will feel different than your normal. You will feel weak when you did not exercise unlike the first time that it makes you weak.

When I started engaging in workouts, I didn't just feel weak but felt a great deal of pains all over my body during the first week. I focused mainly on my stomach, thighs and upper body. My abdominal muscles gave me so much pains for 3 days before it reduced.

Great success calls for great sacrifice. It also applies in body exercises. At times you don't exercise because you feel like but because it is important for the same body that is complaining. Therefore, you have to really be disciplined and push yourself to Dp it even if you feel like letting go of it. Self discipline is key!...But the good news is that at some point you will get used to it and the body will complain if you don't exercise....

A little goes a long way. We really do not have to force ourselves to exercise when our body is not feeling it. I commend your drive to exercise eventhough you sometimes feel weak. For me if my body and mind is weak, I push myself (mind) but not my body. What I mean is I still do a light exercise so that I will not tolerate the laziness in me. I am not saying that anyone here is lazy . But I have past history of procrastinating and being lazy when it comes to exercise. I am aiming to be more responsible of my health that is why I practice OMAD diet and exercise.

I always felt that before when I was just starting to exercise. I tend to think that I might have slept on the wrong side of the bed that's why my body felt so weak. That time, I decided to change my sleeping routine. I practiced myself to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 5am. I did that on a regular basis and I noticed how my body cope up with the changes. After doing that, I noticed how my body felt energized and ready for an exercise. Enough and good sleep are really needed to gain energy in the morning to be able to exercise.

Great success calls for great sacrifice. It also applies in body exercises. At times you don't exercise because you feel like but because it is important for the same body that is complaining. Therefore, you have to really be disciplined and push yourself to Dp it even if you feel like letting go of it. Self discipline is key!...But the good news is that at some point you will get used to it and the body will complain if you don't exercise....
Have you ever noted that after you have gotten used to working out a time comes when you seriously cannot be able to make do without it. You wake up and feel the need for the routine. This of course depends on when you do the workouts but the point remains that you will always find yourself doing it even without the conscious decision. At such a period exercising becomes sweeter.

Have you ever noted that after you have gotten used to working out a time comes when you seriously cannot be able to make do without it. You wake up and feel the need for the routine. This of course depends on when you do the workouts but the point remains that you will always find yourself doing it even without the conscious decision. At such a period exercising becomes sweeter.

Exactly! This is actually what happens when you get used to working out. Any day when you fail to workout, you are definitely going to feel uncomfortable and incomplete. This used to happen to me a lot when I was fully active in working out, I wouldn't feel right missing my day's routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.