Feeling off

Hello, I've been doing this OMAD Keto thing for a while now.
In the first week I worked out a lot and I didn't think about my electrolytes at all, but I felt fine. I felt great actually. Then I had to stop working out because I had been too busy. But for about two weeks now I haven't been feeling so great when I go for 20 hours with out food. I have a weird feeling in my head, kinda like some sort of pressure and cloudiness. I don't know how to describe it, it's kinda a feeling that is going into the direction of feeling like you are going to pass out. And my heart and breathing feels kinda off sometimes. I don't know if I am getting enough Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium. But actually I should be, according to my calculations. I usually eat a whole avocado that should give me about 1000mg of potassium + 300-450g of spinach which are about 2000mg+ potassium. That should actually cover it. And I try to consume about 15g of salt a day. Now I thought maybe magnesium is the issue, but I should also get that from my spinach and avocado. And in addition to that I drink cocoa powder with water which also contains magnesium. For my calcium I drink almond milk. I should be fine and usually after I eat I do feel fine after awhile, but as I said getting my 24 hours done is becoming impossible unless I just sit at home and do nothing.

I also consume 2tbs of apple cider vinnegar, 1 tsp of pink himalayan salt and 1/2tsp-1tsp of cream of tartar to start my day.

I thought also it could be the heat since it's gotten pretty hot here in germany 86 degrees fahrenheit

Hmm I really don't know. I would like to get back to that week I felt awesome and had no problems. In that week I went running everyday.. for atleast 30 min. But I also wasn't doing keto correctly, I had fruit, and more veggies but no starchy carbs.

Maybe I am not getting enough sodium at the start of my day? I don't know in what rate I should consume my sodium and potassium. Can it all wait till my meal? Well seems like I can't. Help would be highly appreciated because I actually really like this type of eating.

In my opinion you're not eating a lot and this is what's making you feel off. Try having a 4 hour eating window so you can eat a lot and be sure to eat Protein giving meats, Fruits, Vegetables and Grain which are the 4 basic food groups.

I agree. I also don't think that you are eating the right thing. Try eating mostly protein, I think this helps to keep you full. Also and get as much water as you can. I agree that extending your eating window will ensure that you eat much more. I also have a 2-3 hour eating window sometimes. Even If I have only one hour as an eating window, I break my meals into to. I have avacado, protein and vegetables and this keeps me going till the next day. Also have multi-vitamins in case you don't manage to get all your vitamins in your meal.

You can have foods that rich of the vitamins and everything that your body needs . and do OMAD slowly don't force yourself if you feel like that you will pass out it will not be good. take care of yourself more.

Well slow it down now and take things gradually and you will be fine.First try to eat more filling things especially protein and eat to your filled,don't starve yourself too much until the issue is better and drink water a lot,it really does help.Good luci