Feel Great!!! Lost 6 pounds in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried numerous diet plans mostly low carb like Atkins...could not stick to no carbs though...This plan will be a lifestyle for me..Its so easy and can eat 1 balanced meal a day..easy to still eat out on weekends and not sabotage my new way of eating..sooo happy for the weight to come off..have struggled for so long and this plan works so well for me, a lifesaver❤ 7 pounds in 6 days 1 meal between 11am-1pm only and a protein shake or vegetable/fruit smoothie 6pm in the evening...ice water all throughout the day and coffee twice..love it

This is one good thing about OMAD we can absolutely enjoy it while praticising or being on it.No restrictions and no deprivation.it just the best way to go with weight loss from my assessment. I'm good with this diet.

Welocome to the platform and lifestyle @Dee. This is that one platform where you get to and immediately appreciate the fact that you are on board. It changed my life and I always like hearing the positive stories from other members that have gotten their own lifechanging experiences. Keep on Omading and positive testimonies will overflow.

Well, good hear that. Congratulations. I've doing Omad foralmost two years now. I just keep on doing it even I dont need to lose some weight anymore. It becomes a lifestyle to me even without knowing it. This is a very healthy lifestyle we had. Hoping to continue your progress.

That's good news! One thing that I've realized about doing Omad is that I always get to feel fine while doing it. It is so easy for you to do this diet plan and still feel alright.

Wow! That's one great news! This diet is really helpful when it comes to losing weight if taken seriously. I am happy that you got great results too and have lost some weight. Good Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.