Exercising After Your Meal

I read once that men show better results when they exercise on an empty stomach and women show better results exercising after eating.

I cant seem to train after my meal, I have to wait at least quite a few hours. Consuming food makes you lazy, that's why I eat mostly during the evening when did OMAD, because it helps me feel energetic during the day.

I guess it depends on what you are wanting to accomplish with both OMAD, and exercise. If you just want to get exercise, then it probably doesn’t matter when you do it as long as it works best for you.
On the other hand, if you are looking for weight loss and autophagy, then exercising before your meal is definitely the best option. After you have fasted all night, your body is burning fat for fuel, and you are in autophagy; so when you exercise, you burn more fat and do it faster, as well as getting rid of the old and worn out cells in your body.
Even if this was not part of the equation, I feel much better when I exercise before eating. I have tried exercising after having breakfast, and even before I started OMAD, I didn’t do well at exercising on a full stomach.
When I exercise, the hunger seems to go away, and when I get back home from the fitness center, then i am totally ready to refuel my body with healthy food.

I already tried working out after a meal but doing it in the morning is more convenient for me because I only have limited time throughout my day. I have loads of work and assignments from lunch to evening.

Exercising in the morning also helps me to become more awake and I feel like it also improve my mood for the whole day.

I feel sleepy after meal so I find it hard to exercise. Maybe once I started OMAD diet I will be able to exercise more. I'm still not sure how it will impact my physical activity. Experiences shared by other members are really helping me a lot.