Exercise & Weight Training Benefits & Tips While Eating One Meal a Day

I've read a lot of stuff that says that fasted exercise burns more fat too! Apparently it has something to do with the body only being able to burn some fat a certain period after meals (due to insulin levels after eating) and as a result most people don't regularly have enough time after meals for the body to hit that state. Fasting allows it though...just another benefit of OMAD!

I really love to read the tips that OMAD giving to this forum. My journey while doing the the OMAD is somehow hard, eating one meal a day is pretty unbelievable at me first since ofcourse if there is a lot of temptation surrounding me, like I'm working outside. I do cheat sometimes with some small amount of sweets food.

I think no one on OMAD can work out for more than an hour. I personally can't. It's very tiring. I also make sure I drink a lot of water while working out. This is very important! I think we're very weak when on OMAD and so one should take this into consideration. You can't have your normal workout routine while on OMAD.

I also have read that working out while you are on a fast is more effective. However most people that do this fast only from 16-18 hours. I know people who can also do this while on a 24 hour fast however it takes quite some getting used to. M recommendation based on personal experience is you do it. I workout and I'm on OMAD. To avoid an energy dip or having a less effective workout because of no energy I have a cup of black coffee before and I also workout just before I eat.

I think no one on OMAD can work out for more than an hour. I personally can't. It's very tiring. I also make sure I drink a lot of water while working out. This is very important! I think we're very weak when on OMAD and so one should take this into consideration. You can't have your normal workout routine while on OMAD.
I agree. I can do it maybe 30 minutes and I need to do it before the meal for that day so that I'll not crave or feel too much hungry.

I believe I already wrote here that I didn't have the strength to do training of muscles such as lifting and etc. I believe something was wrong with the combination of my diet, like Happyflowers wrote before. I might try it again in a few. :)