Exercise & Training While Eating One Meal A Day - Benefits & Tips

We all know that the simple exercise has a lot of benefits in our body, it helps us to develop our body and cardio, it will much more effective if we are in diet program. However doing exercise while doing OMAD diet is gonna be a big challenge. In my case my body will surely looking for food after the exercise, but this tips help a lot.

I’ve been doing OMAD for a year and always plan my workout just before my meal. The idea that you need to fuel your workouts makes no sense from an evolutionary standpoint. When humans were hungry, they had to go find food. That might mean chasing an animal and exerting a lot of energy to kill it. The closest we have to this is lifting weights or doing HIIT. But if you eat before your workout, that would be like giving the caveman a meal before he goes hunting. Why would he go hunting if he’s no longer hungry? So it stands to reason that humans are fully capable of doing strenuous workouts fasted. If we weren’t, the human species wouldn’t have survived.

If I workout before my meal, I feel like I’ve really earned it, much like the hunter who brings home the kill and savors his feast.

Wow! A very informative article about diet and exercise I've read so far. It answer almost all of my query in my mind. It takes motivation, determination, perseverance, courage and time to lose weight. I am not fat but I know that I am unhealthy. I'm not eating at the right time, and I eat twice a day, I also end up consuming processed and canned foods because that time I am thinking about foods, it means that I already very hungry.
I always thinking about diet and exercise because almost of my friends and relatives suggesting me to do so. They always mocking me because I already don't have curves like before when I was 18-20yo even I'm not doing any exercise. I admit that I neglect myself because of work and family obligations for I am a breadwinner. I am thinking diets and exercise but I don't know how to and where to start. And I'm very thankful I've read this OMAD. I have a guide on how to become physically fit and healthy. I will share it to my other friends, so they will also get the benefits of this diet. Keep up the good work and more power to the authors.

Very informative and practical, I personally like to work out in the morning, and after that I like to take my bath but I have always found myself wanting to eat more than usual. After my workout I would eat in the morning and shortly after I will fill hungry again. So I thank you very much for this insight as to how I should workout and observe my one meal.

Thanks for the helpful informations. I really love exercising, it is really effective for my diet. I usually do my exercise early in the morning before going to school. Although sometimes it drains my energy, I noticed how my cardio changed. Then it became my daily routine. It is really effective because I lose about 3kg just within this month.

personally a workout in the morning is always the first thing I do in my day. Then I get to take some water and maybe bone broth if I feel hungry just to cover the pangs. After that I go on with my day and only eat during the 3-5 period.

The ideal time for you to exercise a day is 30 minutes. You don't need to work out or exercise a lot, all you need to do is to find the right mood to exercise and make sure that you exercise not just for a specific part of your body. It's ideal to exercise or work out that involves your whole body. In contrast, you should also keep in my mind that exercising is a way of moving your body to keep healthy. Exercising in a short period of time doesn't make sense at all, because doing just below minimum of the prescribed time of exercising will benefit less. So it's really important to keep a daily workout routine.

I get that you are advocating for one ti time their workout precisy before they eat to avoid hunger pangs and mental agony. I however am used to wotking out in the morning and it works out pretty well since I do not have troubles maintaining the heavy and mental activity for the rest of the day.

I still workout with my OMAD diet because I know it will help me lose weight faster and help build my muscles and boost my brain functioning. There are great benefits of working out even with eating once a day.I try to stay hydrated still my eating window, that way my body is at ease and I'm out of hunger zone still I'm ready to eat. It good to follow the rules to get the desired success.

If you have One Meal a Day, I think you can still do an exercise but just do it lightly don't ever push yourself to the limit. There is nothing wrong of having exercise a day just be sure your body has a capacity to do it. Start a simple exercise an when your body already adapted that is the time you can add a little harder.

I find the best time to exercise is right when I wake up because it's the time when I'm not feeling hungry and still have a lot of energy left from the previous day and also from the rest I am coming off from. Whenever I try to exercise nearer to noon time I just feel a bit too weak and also I'm a bit too focused on my hunger to think of anything else. I do think it's great advice to say that the exercise should not go over 60 minutes because it really is the right amount of time for just enough exercise and not too much that it will start to punish your body or even demotivate you to go again the next day because it's just a light amount.

This article is so informative! Normally, I do OMAD then weight training afterwards. After reading this, I'll start doing my training then eat afterwards.

When it comes to working out, my day's schedule goes a long way in determining whether I'm going to prefer working out in the morning or during evening periods. But normally, it's better to workout in the morning because it always helps to put me in a good shape and right frame of mind to handle the days stress.

We all know that the simple exercise has a lot of benefits in our body, it helps us to develop our body and cardio, it will much more effective if we are in diet program. However doing exercise while doing OMAD diet is gonna be a big challenge. In my case my body will surely looking for food after the exercise, but this tips help a lot.
True. While on OMAd my body would surely crave foods. I am like these, every time I exercise especially cardio exercises I get so hungry. Sometimes, I broke my diet since I feel like I have to eat. Thank you for this tips. I'll do this.

What a very informative article! I like this becasue i try different workout varations and eating schedules so this is something im willing to give a try just to see if it will work for me. I love how everything is broke down and easy to understand. And they give an awseome list of high protein foods that are essential when eating one meal a day. And i was also thinking i could take BCAA's too when not in the eating window but i was wrong, im glad that was cleared up.

Thanks for the helpful informations. I really love exercising, it is really effective for my diet. I usually do my exercise early in the morning before going to school. Although sometimes it drains my energy, I noticed how my cardio changed. Then it became my daily routine. It is really effective because I lose about 3kg just within this month.

I used to do training in the morning, but sometimes due to some busy periods, I adjust things to the evening. This is all because I want to keep everything in the balance and fine. Exercising and training is essential when we are looking at making headway while doing Omad.

It's kinda hard to convince other people how actually good this is. When I did OMAD my health got better and I got back to my training and jogging after a month or so. I even got in conflict with my grandmother who said eating a lot makes you healthy. I don't concur at all! Healthy diet is what is making you healthy...

I’ve been doing OMAD for a year and always plan my workout just before my meal. The idea that you need to fuel your workouts makes no sense from an evolutionary standpoint. When humans were hungry, they had to go find food. That might mean chasing an animal and exerting a lot of energy to kill it. The closest we have to this is lifting weights or doing HIIT. But if you eat before your workout, that would be like giving the caveman a meal before he goes hunting. Why would he go hunting if he’s no longer hungry? So it stands to reason that humans are fully capable of doing strenuous workouts fasted. If we weren’t, the human species wouldn’t have survived.

If I workout before my meal, I feel like I’ve really earned it, much like the hunter who brings home the kill and savors his feast.
My most favorite comment so far.
Came here with this questio... shall I workout before or after the OMAD meal? And yours make more sense, though other have logic as well, yours is something I'm willing to get behind and train for.