Eating twice a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it good to just only eat twice a day? I just wonder if my body will do good in the future. I usually skip breakfast because I usually woke up late because of some work at night. Do anyone here have suggestions if I cannot avoid skipping meals? What can I do to take care of my body?

Well, you're in a forum for one meal a day diet (OMAD), so if you can only eat twice a day, then it's fine; there's really no issue with skipping meals as long as you have taken the right amount of nutrients based on daily requirement depending on your age and desired weight, and as long as you don't have any gastric problems regarding acidity.

Hi @bienn05 it's definitely fine to eat only twice a day. However, I suggest that you shouldn't skip breakfasts. The reason why you shouldn't is because breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you skip it, it might cause your brain to work less and less faster. It may also weaken your metabolism and immune system.

I do the same thing. Just two meals a day, just lunch and dinner most of the time, I always skipped the breakfast. coffee is enough for me. There's no development on my body by doing that.

I think it's alright as long as you try to keep it within a certain window. There is another diet related to OMAD which is an easier one to do supposedly where you can eat twice and keep it between 4 or 6 hours so your body has as much time as it can to digest. I have tried this before and just ended up eating as much as I do when I ate three meals which is why I switched to OMAD which I think is a bit more effective but whatever works for you should be good as long as you see results.

Well i think if your body has good reaction with your diet then its good. But if you want improve your health and weight OMAD is what i recommend. You just to have to follow the procedure, to assure your health is not compromised.

Well,for now I eat just once a day and my body is okay with that so I see no reasons why you shouldn't be good with eating twice a day .A lot of people knowingly or unknowingly does that ,not everyone love the 3 square meals though.

Some of us in the forum aimed for eating just once in a day and we are achieving that already. I have come to notice that my body looks quite fit and fresh as I was once, but food of high nutritional value. So, eating for just a day ain't that bad as long as I'm concerned.

Well,for now I eat just once a day and my body is okay with that so I see no reasons why you shouldn't be good with eating twice a day .A lot of people knowingly or unknowingly does that ,not everyone love the 3 square meals though.

This was what I was as it is also possible to eat just once in a day without feeling that our body won't be great in the future. I think that it is one best thing for us to do as regards enjoying the benefits of life.

This was what I was as it is also possible to eat just once in a day without feeling that our body won't be great in the future. I think that it is one best thing for us to do as regards enjoying the benefits of life.
Definitely if one just need to maintain a good weight then eating less will help,so yes eating once a day is a good routine that will be profitable to the body in the long run.our body will still be great even with OMAD

Definitely if one just need to maintain a good weight then eating less will help,so yes eating once a day is a good routine that will be profitable to the body in the long run.our body will still be great even with OMAD

I look fitter now than when I used to eat well and it is a good thing for me. I always try as much as I can to stick to Omad as it has helped in giving me better body structure which is quite amazing for me.

I also love OMAD. originally I started it because I wanted to eat low carb and having three meals on a low carb diet is pretty expensive.I came up with OMAD. It has been an amazing journey for me. I look good I am much healthier and more confident. I don't get bloated all the time, as I used to get when I was on a normal diet. I also don't get that hungry. Its tough for a few days but once you get used to it, its all systems go. I would recommend that you do it once a day.

I look fitter now than when I used to eat well and it is a good thing for me. I always try as much as I can to stick to Omad as it has helped in giving me better body structure which is quite amazing for me.
Well stated.OMAD is a good routine that helps one look fit without all the potbelly,large waistline,ill-fitted clothes and just growing out of shape.Great that you having a great time with OMAD.

Eating twice a day is not ideal for me. For it is not healthy. It should be 3 times a day. Practicing or having a proper diet is not a matter of decreasing the numbers of meal in a day. If reducing or gaining weight is the concern. It is better to minimize or maximize the volume of food intake every meal and still it should be nutritious or considered a balance diet with a regular exercise. Not to the extent, by just eating twice a day. It is how we enjoy food. Because food is life and we don't deserve to be deprived by eating or enjoying food at least eating 3 times a day. Most of us are even having or enjoying snacks during snack time. It is just a matter of discipline and focus when it comes to eating. For it has been said, that what you eat is what really you are.

I do eat twice a day only. I don't know why but I don't really have breakfast. I get brunch and then dinner so I only do two meals a day. It's one meal a day forum so the lesser meals you eat the better?

Actually is indicated to eat twice a day and if you can stick to this programme is great, the results will be accurate and will come faster.

Before I totally do OMAD, I started eating twice a day. I usually eat more than three times a day. So I started gradually lessen my eating habits.

When you're just starting out its best to start by taking a meal off per day until you've achieved a one meal a day diet. But you can also take off a meal weekly if you like, until your body has fully adjust in eating a single meal per day.

Well first off, to address your question of if it's good to eat twice a day: it's going to vary. I've had periods in my life where I only ate once a day and periods where I ate twice a day. Even with the same levels of activity, I've noticed greater weight loss when eating just once a day compared to twice a day. And an important thing to note is there wasn't any drastic change in energy levels.

When I was eating twice a day, I was mostly maintaining my weight, but I lost weight with once a day. So it depends on what your goal is and how much you eat for those two meals. The one thing I'd recommend though is not skipping breakfast, as that can make you overeat later during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.