Eating OMAD and Feeling Light

When I'm eating one meal a day for about 3-4 days, I would feel a feeling of lightness, which is good, it means I'm losing some weight even though it's not showing in my scales but the feeling motivates me to continue in my diet.

But whenever I exert effort like lifting weights or cycling sometimes I do feel a bit light-headed. Is this feeling of lightheadedness normal?

Well, you starting eating one meal a day, I'm assuming before that you ate more meals, so your body has to get used to the change and that's not so easy. With the lack of food its used to, I don't think feeling lightheaded is something unusual.

I'm suspecting that the lightheadedness could be a result of your metabolism adjusting to your new eating schedule. That or you're consuming far fewer calories relative to the amount you burn.

Just to be on the safe side, I'd recommend getting your blood pressure checked out. Lightheadedness can be a sign of abnormally high or low blood pressure, and either one isn't good. The thing is that due to certain underlying conditions, some people simply can't do OMAD. My mother, for example, can't eat only once a day because after she's gone a few hours without eating, her blood pressure drops and she gets lightheaded. People with conditions like diabetes are the same as well.

If you notice really significant lightheadedness, I'd recommend stopping OMAD for a bit and getting a routine checkup with your doctor.

I used to feel lightheadedness too before when I try to exercise, and I found that it's more because of I don't have enough oxygen due to exerting too much, being hungry thus not having enough energy, or if I'm working out in a closed room (more difficult to breathe due to lack of proper air circulation. To counter this, I started working out around 2 hours after eating in a well-ventilated room or outside and making sure that I get enough rest after every routine.

When I'm eating one meal a day for about 3-4 days, I would feel a feeling of lightness, which is good, it means I'm losing some weight even though it's not showing in my scales but the feeling motivates me to continue in my diet.

But whenever I exert effort like lifting weights or cycling sometimes I do feel a bit light-headed. Is this feeling of lightheadedness normal?
It is due to maybe lack of iron or you need to eat more carbohydrates to sustain your exercise. It is not bad to eat carbs but control and eat only those you know you'll burn.

I will want to believe it normal because I experience same when I started mine and look up at it and got to know it a bit normal for the mere fact that our body is trying to adopt to the system of having little food at least once in 24 hours.I think it should be a gradual transition don't immediately get to lighting heavy things let it be a gradual process let your body adjust gradually too.