Easy Chicken Recipe.

Anyone willing to share a good recipe that includes chicken in general with some side dished that I can prepare on an easy way in like 15 minutes or so.I'm starting to look after my self and trying to eat healthy food as well as get as much as protein possible.

Chicken is a very versatile food you can cook it a million ways. It would depend on your taste.Personally I prefer my chicken roasted or grilled. I think cooking spoils its taste. As a side dish I have it with salsa or guacamole. I try to eat low carb so I eat it alot of vegetables. I normally like cauliflower mashed potatoes with lots and lots of butter, they taste better then the real version.To make the chicken taste diffrent you can season it to your taste with different spices.

I do have a recipe to share, it's very easy to cook and it's called chicken adobo.

In a saucepan put some oil, crushed head of garlic, this needs a lot of garlic, 2 bay leaves, 2 chopped chilis, 1 chicken cut into 12 pcs, salt, pepper, sauteed for 5 minutes then put in 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tablespoon of sugar, cover and simmer under medium low heat for 10 minutes and serve.

Here's a video on how to make chicken adobo.....

I do have a recipe to share, it's very easy to cook and it's called chicken adobo.

In a saucepan put some oil, crushed head of garlic, this needs a lot of garlic, 2 bay leaves, 2 chopped chilis, 1 chicken cut into 12 pcs, salt, pepper, sauteed for 5 minutes then put in 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tablespoon of sugar, cover and simmer under medium low heat for 10 minutes and serve.

Wow I love this. This is the next thing I am going to try out for sure. I love chicken as a dish and the ease of preparation for this recipe has just left me wowed. Will be back with feedback soon.

Chicken is a very versatile food you can cook it a million ways. It would depend on your taste.Personally I prefer my chicken roasted or grilled. I think cooking spoils its taste. As a side dish I have it with salsa or guacamole. I try to eat low carb so I eat it alot of vegetables. I normally like cauliflower mashed potatoes with lots and lots of butter, they taste better then the real version.To make the chicken taste diffrent you can season it to your taste with different spices.
We have some quite similar tastes you and I. I remember some time ago when someone really took their time to cook some nice chicken and the meal left me licking my fingers. I also love to incorporate vegetables in a majority of my meals which I have noted with you as well.

Anyone willing to share a good recipe that includes chicken in general with some side dished that I can prepare on an easy way in like 15 minutes or so.I'm starting to look after my self and trying to eat healthy food as well as get as much as protein possible.

I have another easy chicken recipe called Chicken 7up. Well you can use Sprite or Mountain Dew too but I prefer 7up. Here's the recipe...

I recently have been wanting to make some chicken quesadillas and I don't know if that's all that healthy as it does contain a bit of cheese and carbohydrates in the form of flour tortillas, but it is a fairly easy recipe and you can just add a lot more vegetables into it and maybe cut back a bit on the cheese to make it a bit healthier. There are also a few recipes on Youtube that you can check out that specifically aim to be a healthier version of chicken quesadillas so it's worth checking out if you're looking for new and easy chicken recipes to add to your arsenal.

At firs I thought whis topic is giving me another style to cook chicken, but it was a question that me for myself need an answer. But thanks for you for this recipe you drop. I really loves chicken and that was the most food I eat every lunch or dinner. I know Adobo because I am a Filipino but the recipe you gave is different from I know. I might try that.

Chicken is one of the easiest and delicious meal to cook.One of the recipe I can share with you is what we called Chicken Adobo.This recipe has simple steps and has a little ingredients.You just need..Chicken as the main ingredients then cooking oil,water,garlic,onions,soy sauce,pepper,pineapple tidbits and salt to taste.All you have to do was saute garlic and onions then add the chicken.Wait until golden brown.Then put a teaspoon of soysauce and vinegar and a little water.Wait until simmer.Add pineapple tidbits to add a bit of sweetness and sour to the chicken.Then add a pinch of pepper and salt.Wait for a few minutes and thats it.Your done.

Last edited:

I really love this Filipino dish. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I would definitely make this on the weekend. What I like about it is the fragrant of the bay leaves and garlic when it's all done and what I use is just chicken fillet because I am used to having just meat with no bones makes it easier to break down and eat. I also tried it with pineapple juice and it taste sweet which is perfect as well.

Well, if you were to ask me some chicken recipe, I would go with chicken sandwich. It's an easy and fast recipe. All you have to do is to boil the chicken within 10-15mins and remove it from the its bones. Then mix it with some mayo, chopped cabbage, cheese and a little bit of onions. Spread it into a slice bread and your sandwich is now ready to eat. This is one of my favorit meals and I'm glad to share this with you.

I love chicken too.. But since I'm really cook, I just usually have baked chicken or grilled chicken. I will give you lazy recipe,as I call it.
I usually have a chicken breast fillet for baked chicken. Wash it and season it with salt,the pink one, oregano, pepper, rose mary, lemon and if sometimes I like it spicy I put some chili paste but thats optional. Leave it for 5 mins. Then baked. That's all and if grilled. The same recipe except I just use chicken thighs and lega.

I was looking for an answer as well since we are in a period where chicken is going to be less expensive here. I believe that sharing this video will assist me to add it to my Omad diet as well.