Drinking only water with your fast

In case I am fasting, I drink honey lemon juice that adds minimal calories to the body reducing the belly fat. In the fasting, I also drink tender coconut water to add nutrients to the body. I also drink tea, coffee with sugar-free in it. This keeps me going all the time during the fasting time.

I have observed that during my fasting period, one slice of watermelon keeps me going on for hours. It adds water and nutrients to my body making me feel stomach filled. So, I easily have skipped my meals a lot of times.

For me it depends upon the person. I've actually tried doing I.F. with just drinking water because I was afraid sugar from beverages and flavored drinks will just make me lose weight which is I'm avoiding. I'm actually a heavy drinker of water and I can drink at least 2.5 liters a day so it was okay for me to only drink just water. However, I.F. is not for everyone and so does drinking only water for a day. Our bodies are unique therefore it also has unique needs.

Water is very good for you, but it also is flavorless and personally I enjoy eating with flavored beverages, however I've met people that think differently and go with water for their meals. It's not for everyone I guess, you could do as you deem more appropiate.

There is a tea called "Black Tea" which a Chinese company sold to me one time ago. I made a very big mistake of not buying more than I did because the tea was really medicinal and strong as well as potent.

I used to have serious stomach upset and purge often but just taking the black tea in the morning and at night for 2 weeks, my stomach settled down perfectly and I stopped unnecessary purging. But ever since my stock of the tea got exhausted, I couldn't find the tea in anywhere again.

I also have Black tea but I use that while having a bath just because I don't really like the taste. I remember giving some to my neighbor and she ask me if I can give her more cause it helps her husband with his cough. I am amazed how this work and wish I can get more but I don't know also where to purchase it here in my country because these are just from my friend when she gets home from China too.

For now I'm in love with green tea and fruit tea from Twinings which I bought online.

Attachments

• 32595126_1908221749197479_5355031414393798656_n.jpg
    32595126_1908221749197479_5355031414393798656_n.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 0
Black coffee, green tea, and water (with LyteShow electrolytes added) during my fasted period.
Is black coffee is necessary if we don't have anything in our stomach? Black coffee could cause of ulcer right? I think green tea is much more better.

Is black coffee is necessary if we don't have anything in our stomach? Black coffee could cause of ulcer right? I think green tea is much more better.

I don't think it's good drinking black coffee with an empty stomach. You can have ulcer with that.
It is more recommended you drink any kind of tea during meal or after meal because it helps in digestion and activate metabolism.

Personally I don't know that I could do just water during it - to me having some different beverages like green tea, black tea and lemon water all help to make it feel like I'm taking in more stuff than I actually am because what I'm drinking is diversely flavored.

I'm sure there are people that do it, but I don't know that I'd be able to do OMAD as effectively if I wasn't diversifying what I was drinking.

Drinking water is not bad and it's very helpful for our body to do any kind of works. But I think water is not enough to other people, that's why I suggest to try and drink green tea. It might help you.

I pretty much only drink water and green tea even if I'm not fasting. Naturally I keep things this way when fasting as well.

Occasionally I'll go on a 48 hour fast where all I consume is water and tea, but in addition to this I include homemade vegetable juice. I don't think going to caloric extremes is all that risky if you still have fat on your body--fat is basically fuel reserves, after all--but it's important to not deprive our bodies of vital vitamins and minerals.

The vegetable juice I make at home with my very own juicer is low in calories, sodium, and sugar, but extremely nutrient dense and good for every part of the body.

I also have Black tea but I use that while having a bath just because I don't really like the taste. I remember giving some to my neighbor and she ask me if I can give her more cause it helps her husband with his cough. I am amazed how this work and wish I can get more but I don't know also where to purchase it here in my country because these are just from my friend when she gets home from China too.

For now I'm in love with green tea and fruit tea from Twinings which I bought online.

Black Tea is very medicinal in mysterious ways, there are so many illnesses which taking the tea alone can cure easily without one needing to go to the hospital.

My case of stomach upset and purging was a typical example of how proficient the tea is. There is also ginseng tea which is equally good as well but I prefer black tea more.

I don't recommend water only, Because we need to maintain the vitamins need by our body. Yes our body is made up 70% water, Yes it is proven that we can survive for few weeks by just drinking water but it has side effect there might be side effect like ulcer, unhealthy and it might brings you to death.

So I recommend to just skip a meal in a day just skip one meal just drink water. The more I prefer to skip is dinner, Because we can just sleep the hunger.

I don't think it's good drinking black coffee with an empty stomach. You can have ulcer with that.
It is more recommended you drink any kind of tea during meal or after meal because it helps in digestion and activate metabolism.
Yeah, that's right, I remember even the doctor said, it's not good to drink black coffee specially if you are under any diet program. But honestly, I really love coffee, I drink three to four glasses of coffee a day, because I need to stay awake while working, but I'm not in a diet program.

I thinks that is correct because you can live without eating food but with water only. But do it once because if you this often then your body might suffer from this.

Yeah, that's right, I remember even the doctor said, it's not good to drink black coffee specially if you are under any diet program. But honestly, I really love coffee, I drink three to four glasses of coffee a day, because I need to stay awake while working, but I'm not in a diet program.

Yes I also love coffee, but I only drink 1 cup a day because I found out that tea is more beneficial or I put a teabag with my coffee sometimes and I like the taste of it.

Just curious, does anyone drink only water during their omad fast?

Drinking only water while doing fasting is indeed healthier than taking flavored drinks. It's just that some people can't take it so long to not have some tasty drinks in a day. It may just be a matter of time. Maybe if you do it everyday, you'll get used to it and your body will adjust over time.

I have done water fast so some days without eating and I was okay so yes you can drink just water with this diet. The good thing I'd that you will still eat albeit just once a day which I believe it great for the body so just go ahead if you have to but if in doubt you can speak with an expert before commencing

When fasting or dieting you need a lot of electrolytes and water alone would be really hard. I drink a lot of fresh coconut juice, and other fresh fruit juices, I get nauseous and dizzy if I drink only water. Coffee and tea are also good drinks that can support your diet or fast.

I do not prefer to drink black coffee in an empty stomach or without anything with it since it caused my stomach to have burning sensations a number of time already. I like to drink water with lemon and eat fruits that have more water content since they keep me full for hours plus their vitamins and minerals.

Water is my beverage of choice and I rarely drink any other stuff because they just add unnecessary calories when water alone can do the trick, and it also tastes better too for me.