Drinking only water with omad

I tried for awhile drinking only water, but then I went to teas and coffee. Water would definitely be ideal though

For the most part, I only drink water and green tea, even if I'm not doing OMAD.

Most store bought drinks are poisoned with ridiculous amounts of sugar. I intentionally use the word poison because refined sugar is absolutely a risk to our cardiovascular health. Even fruit juices are loaded with the stuff. I used to think I was making a healthier decision by drinking fruit juice instead of soda, but it turned out that many popular brands actually have more sugar in them than Coke! And it isn't natural, cane sugar either, it's refined sugar or high fructose corn syrup.

Water, tea, and homemade vegetable/fruit juices is the healthiest way to go, in my opinion.

I drink only pure water and my own urine on omad

I still am not sure if tea and coffee are interrupting the fasting process and all the benefits of true 23/1 omad

While I am keeping OMAD I drink water with lemon juice and any kind of tea. I avoid drinking alcohol, coffee, and soda.

I drink only water at first. But later on I started to drink teas and Lemon juice also. This drinks energizes me whenever I feel hunger.

Drinking water is not only important while your on Omad diet it is also good because it keeps your body dehydrated and it will help you feel full all the time and their won't be a need to eat .It will also help your skin be moistured and not as dry as it was .

I haven't done only water - mainly because I find that enjoying a variety of beverages like black coffee, green tea, and lemon water help to keep me on track. I like the diversity of different drinks, and I find that they also help to keep my hunger in check.

I drink about a gallon, or Therabouts in the 23 hours before my one meal. Only water, or my own urine, but nothing that will get me out of my fasted state.

I disagree with most people in the OMAD world who say tea and coffee are fine, they are not, they do need to be pressed by the body, even if they have no calories.

Urine is the only drink that is full of vits and mins, all the good hormones and good stuff that is bio available and doesn't need to be processed or take you out of the fasted state.

It's 95+% pure water anyway, and the other 5% is mostly urea which is very good for you. Then it's all the thousands of other good things in your blood. Especially when doing OMAD you have even more good things in your blood.

I have been using more of water than any other liquid with OMAD,Well,I'm not really a drink person so naturally I don't drink at all so it really easier for me to adopt to just drinking water.

I've only been drinking water since I started, aside from sometimes drinking a sweet beverage with my daily meal or sometimes on my cheat day. Outside my allotted eating schedule, though, I only drink water, although I'm thinking of now having coffee during the mornings since I have a bit of trouble getting myself started doing work without it. I have been hesitant since I have a lot of trouble sleeping even if I use just a little bit of coffee but now I'm thinking it really is necessary since I really need a boost during the mornings, and besides I heard it helps with metabolism also although I'm not completely sure about that.

I drink water a lot but I infused it with lemon for more nutrition also I drink coffee because it's good for the prostate and I'm also drinking Ginger and Turmeric tea, which is good for the liver and kidneys and a great cleanser. I also drink full creamed milk for my dairy dose.

I was diagnosed with kidney stones before and that is the reason why I am used to drinking more fluids. However, whenever I would be drinking lots of water, I tend to have stomach pains and I would burp. That made me turn to fruit juice and later on I was back to soda once in a while. Now I am experimenting with flavored water like lemon or lime or even the local citrus called calamansi. That is at least less sugar in my drink.

Im one of those people people who drink water only. since I started OMAD before I having softdrinks most of the time then I staeted not to feel well with softdrink so I stopped now I only having softdrink atleast once a week. and I hope in the future it will gone and I can avoid softdrink totally.

Yeah, I drank only water. I started with coffee, but eventually stopped consuming it due to my own personal side effects.