Drinking lemonade only

Is it true that lemonade has lots of vitamin C and that if you drink it all day then you stand to lose weight. I think it’s a good idea to drink lemonade only for the whole day because there is no side effect when you have an overdose of vitamin C. However, there is sugar in lemonade and perhaps that is the downside. What’s your take on the lemonade only for your drink?

Pure Lemon Water only is a great alkaline drink and it helps our body to flush out all the acids. I think including sugar in it greatly affect it's effectivity more so in weight-loss. Although mixing in some natural honey maybe healthier.

I agree @Kakashi 2020 lemon on its own is great for the body, however lemonade is a whole thing all together. The sugar in that is definitely not good for you. However why not make your own and add stevia or some other sugar supplement that has low or no calories. If your on OMAD i recommend stevia because it has no calories. I would also use sparking water, this is also sure to keep you full for most of the day plus it is said to have electrolytes. But great idea.

You can drink the lemonade without sugar, you can take sweetener from the pharmacy that will not cause you harm, or you can just drink the water with lemon.

I agree @Kakashi 2020 lemon on its own is great for the body, however lemonade is a whole thing all together. The sugar in that is definitely not good for you. However why not make your own and add stevia or some other sugar supplement that has low or no calories. If your on OMAD i recommend stevia because it has no calories. I would also use sparking water, this is also sure to keep you full for most of the day plus it is said to have electrolytes. But great idea.

I agree that drinking lemonade flavored with sugar totally defeats the purpose of fasting , because the sugar in the lemonade will keep your body supplied with fast-acting carbs (that have no benefits for your body), and you would lose whatever benefit you get from the lemons. I usually take vitamin C capsules once or twice a day to make sure that I am getting enough of this important vitamin, and I also will add either a slice of fresh lemon, or a little bit of apple cider vinegar to the water just to flavor it a bit. Both the lemon and the ACV are heathy and can help promote faster weight loss as well.

I think you might also have to watch out for the acidity of lemonade if you drink too much of it. I'm not too sure because I'm not a professional but I am pretty sure that is a thing that happens. I think depending on drinks and foods like this to be the magic ingredient in weight loss might turn out to be harmful if too much dependence is put on it or if it is overdone, but among other drinks like sodas and artificial fruit juices, lemonade is probably one of the healthier options.

Drinking lemonade helps our body to flush out the toxins from our body. It also helps to increase our vitamin C that could fight colds. One thing I learned from lemonade is that it could help us to lose weight in some way because of the flushing out of the toxins. But always consider to control your intake of lemonade because it has a lot of acids that could increase the acidity of your body which is bad for your urinary tract. Also, don't drink lemonade when your stomach is empty.

Lemons are actually not acidic once you have eaten them, they are considered an alkaline food, and that is one of the main reason that lemons are so good for a person’s health.
However, if you add sugar to the lemonade, then you have ruined it, because sugar is one of the most inflammatory foods and very acidic; so be sure to just make lemon water and not add sugar to it for lemonade.

Taking only one type of drink for long is not only boring, but it also has some effects in the background. Taking lemonade for long not only raises the level of acidity in your digestive tract, but it also increases the level of sugar in the blood. If you can manage to take the lemonade without adding sugar, then you will have dealt with the risk of weight gain. On acidity, try alternating lemonade with water. It can just be plain mineral water, or carbonated water just to add in some fizzle. I am also happy to read of other options provided in the various comments to this post. Thank you guys.

Agree with all of the comments. I couldn't possibly drink lemonade all day because that wonderful drink has to be sweetened. I don't mind having lemon water every now and then because I know it helps clear or eliminates toxins in the body. But I wouldn't drink it all day. Like Cyrus_W said. That would be just boring.

I don't know about weight loss. But I like drinking lemonade. Though, you might be better off drinking plain water if you plan on drinking this frequently. It can somewhat make you thirsty if you drink a lot of it. I found out the hard way and ended up drinking more than 1 liter of water in less than half an hour.

I don't know about weight loss. But I like drinking lemonade. Though, you might be better off drinking plain water if you plan on drinking this frequently. It can somewhat make you thirsty if you drink a lot of it. I found out the hard way and ended up drinking more than 1 liter of water in less than half an hour.
When you are fasting and only having one meal a day, you would only be able to drink sweetened lemonade during the hour that you are eating your meal.
Drinking lemonade, or any drink that is sweetened with sugar, or has any fruit/juice in it would immediately cause an insulin spike, and break your fast; so except for drinking it along with your meal, it would not work with OMAD.

Agree with all of the comments. I couldn't possibly drink lemonade all day because that wonderful drink has to be sweetened. I don't mind having lemon water every now and then because I know it helps clear or eliminates toxins in the body. But I wouldn't drink it all day. Like Cyrus_W said. That would be just boring.
I agree and don't think I can drink unsweetened lemonade the whole day as well, although if it's water splashed with a few squirts of lemon in it then I think that's different because the sourness is a lot more diluted, and considering that lemons are very healthy for us especially when fasting, supposedly, then I do think doing this would be a good compromise to drinking pure unsweetened lemonade.

Is it true that lemonade has lots of vitamin C and that if you drink it all day then you stand to lose weight. I think it’s a good idea to drink lemonade only for the whole day because there is no side effect when you have an overdose of vitamin C. However, there is sugar in lemonade and perhaps that is the downside. What’s your take on the lemonade only for your drink?

If you are looking at not messing up your OMAD, you should try and avoid taking lemonade drinks as a result of the sugar content in lemonade drinks.

The drink contains Vitamin C but the sugar interrupts your fasting. So, you have to choose which one is important. If it's your OMAD, then you have to choose other drinks that don't have sugar.

Lemon water have been proveb to have many benefits if consumed regularly. It is what I usually see on youtube videos of famous artists and supermodels.

If only I'm not acidic I would definitely drink it everyday for cleansing.