Drinking Ginger for weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read that ginger tea is good for weight loss.
I have tried this and I feel like it is effective.
Add ginger with warm water and a little bit of organic honey to add taste.
Drink every morning.
Have you tried this also? Comment down below.
GingerTea_Header.jpg

Drink every morning.
View attachment 54
I haven't tried it for diet purposes but I tried drinking Ginger Tea whenever I have headache or fever. Drinking it makes me feel better.

You know what's even better? Ginger and Turmeric Tea, which you can buy fresh in the market. Just slice and boil it for 2 minutes and drink 2 cups in the morning and at night and it will help you lose weight as well as getting a lot of other health and healing benefits from it.

Ginger tea was in fashion when I was a girl. I would see my grandparents drinking either coffee or ginger tea in the morning. But ginger tea is usually the treatment for sore throat. Children with hoarse voice are made to drink ginger tea. I don’t remember the taste of ginger tea but from what I remember it is not savory so I guess I wouldn’t be able to drink that now.

I haven't try ginger tea for weight loss but I did for my cold and cough.I was told to try this ginger when I was going through severe cold and cough and it did work for me.Maybe I could experiment with the idea of drinking it for weight loss.

I’m kind of on the fence with regards to any tea or drink and its weight loss potential. Things like green tea or ginger have been shown to contain substances which may promote weight loss, but the thing is that the benefits only come with large concentrations.

For example, you need to drink 4-5 cups of green tea a day in order to get even the most minuscule weight loss benefit. That’s more than a liter of tea a day!

I personally prefer to keep a healthy diet and moderately exercise, and I save the drinks simply for personal enjoyment. In the end though, yes, I can say I enjoy ginger tea.

I really don't know about the weight loss benefits of ginger. But i know its natural healing effects specially on stomach and throat problems. Ginger is natural so its really nutritious and beneficial so i think it's worth to try for weight loss.

If only! If this was true, don't you think millions of people would be able to effortlessly loose weight? What about celebrities like Oprah who struggle with their weight?The same is said about lemon and about apple cider vinegar. Just have a cup in the morning or before bed and the fat will role off. Lol! The only way I know of loosing weight is eating less then your daily caloric requirements. Anything less is a lie, even working out without reducing your food intake will not work for you. Sorry guys, from someone who tried to lose weight all their lives and finally succeeded, there is no other way, you simply need to cut and control your calories.

If only! If this was true, don't you think millions of people would be able to effortlessly loose weight? What about celebrities like Oprah who struggle with their weight?The same is said about lemon and about apple cider vinegar. Just have a cup in the morning or before bed and the fat will role off. Lol! The only way I know of loosing weight is eating less then your daily caloric requirements. Anything less is a lie, even working out without reducing your food intake will not work for you. Sorry guys, from someone who tried to lose weight all their lives and finally succeeded, there is no other way, you simply need to cut and control your calories.

For some it was effective. Of course you will not relay on this apple cider,lemon or ginger tea only, you need also to incorporate exercises.
Yeah cutting calories has a major role in weight loss but you need also to workout to burn fats. Diet and workout then you will achieve the body that you wanted.

I haven't tried it for diet purposes but I tried drinking Ginger Tea whenever I have headache or fever. Drinking it makes me feel better.

Yeah it is good also as herbal. Ginger has so many benefits and this benefits are so effective.
Why do we need to buy expensive medicine if we can buy herbal medicine,same quality but less expensive and organic.

Yeah it is good also as herbal. Ginger has so many benefits and this benefits are so effective.
Why do we need to buy expensive medicine if we can buy herbal medicine,same quality but less expensive and organic.
You hit the point. Other people are too dependent on medicine which are too expensive and has a lot of chemicals surely. Even though is proven therapeutically I think herbal is still countable as medicine. So why buy expensive one when there are alternatives.

You hit the point. Other people are too dependent on medicine which are too expensive and has a lot of chemicals surely. Even though is proven therapeutically I think herbal is still countable as medicine. So why buy expensive one when there are alternatives.

@Annejk18 thats right. Less expensive and very effective. No need to worry about the content because it is pure organic.

Never heard that is can help me lose weight. I know that it will help you have a god voice or cure your voice problem but helping me on a diet it is my first time to heard it. Can't make a judgement for the things I never tried. Sounds good so a good one to try.

Definitely I recommend ginger tea and add a a little honey on it. Because there is alot of benefit you will take on it. It is really effective if you want to lose some weight I myself experienced the benefits of it. And it also have a high level of anti oxidant which relieve your stress. They also said that it can improve your blood circulation and it prevents the chance of getting heart attack. Herbal medicine is good than a chemical medicine out there and it also cost you less.

Drink every morning.
View attachment 54

Yes, I have tried taking ginger and onions for body cleansing but I haven't actually looked at it from the point of view of working as a weight loss agent. Maybe it works for such purpose but I can't be sure because I haven't been taking it for such purpose.

I haven't tried drinking ginger tea for the purpose of weight loss. But I have tried it for cure for sore throat. It was effective. It also has anti-inflammatory effect and also good for relieving nausea.

Yes, I have tried taking ginger and onions for body cleansing but I haven't actually looked at it from the point of view of working as a weight loss agent. Maybe it works for such purpose but I can't be sure because I haven't been taking it for such purpose.

Yeah I read it in blog before and I watched some videos saying that it was good as weight loss.

Yeah I read it in blog before and I watched some videos saying that it was good as weight loss.

Alright, thanks for the information and update with already reading online that it helps with weight loss. I'm most likely going to give it a try and see how it works out for me when it comes to losing weight.

At least, it's not garlic because I simply can't stand the smell of garlic in anything. The smell of garlic makes me want to vomit. I have seen people eat it raw just like onions and I imagine how they do that o_O.

I haven't tried drinking ginger tea for the purpose of weight loss. But I have tried it for cure for sore throat. It was effective. It also has anti-inflammatory effect and also good for relieving nausea.

I can attest very well in it working very well for sore throat problems and even hard cough. The last hard dried cough I had was treated with grinded ginger mixed with honey. I lick it in the morning and night periods and the cough disappeared in just 3 days.

I can attest very well in it working very well for sore throat problems and even hard cough. The last hard dried cough I had was treated with grinded ginger mixed with honey. I lick it in the morning and night periods and the cough disappeared in just 3 days.
Ginger is miracle plants for all I know. It could treat lots of illness. I used to like a ginger tea every morning. Its good for proper digestion as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.