Dragon fruit

The dragon fruit is reputedly a good fruit to eat when you are on a diet. The dragon fruit is a succulent that is a relative of cactus. The main benefit is the anti oxidant although it has sugar and fiber as well. We have a dragon plant in our front yard and it is the purple type which is very sweet. For the salad, the white type is the best but for eating the fruit as it is, the purple type is preferred. When I eat 1 dragon fruit for my snack, I could feel the effect as if my stomach is getting filled. But after an hour, the feeling is light but not hungry.

I really enjoy dragonfruit as well, but they’re quite hard to come across where I live. I’ve eaten them on trips before, primarily in Singapore where they seemed to be quite popular.

Dragon Fruit is one crazy looking fruit that I like a lot, it has a distinct flavor that's neither sweet or sour, it's a taste in between plus I just love the juice. It's very refreshing and a good hydrating drink due to its antioxidants.

I know that the dragon fruit is an antioxidant and is very good for our health, still, I don't like it because it has too much juice, I prefer the pineapple because it has a powerful taste.

I have tried one of those and somehow it my taste buds doesn't agree on what i'm eating. Although its really healthy, i'll have to go for an alternative that has the same nutrition and benefits.