Down 7 pounds in first 6 days!!

Hi everyone!
I’ve been doing IF for a few months now but my binge eating started getting worse. I could wait til my 6 hour window opened but then it was constant eating. I read that IF could make binging worse but then found someone who had lost over a hundred pounds and said OMAD would stop the cravings. I decided to try it as a last resort. I’m on my 6th day and am down 7 pounds!!! I realize a lot is water wait but OMG this feels great!! The cravings have all but disappeared! The hunger is manageable and I feel sooo good, emotionally and physically! I don’t have much to lose but have struggled with losing and gaining my whole life!!! I just want to stop thinking about food and eating ALL the time and so far so good! I’m scared the feelings won’t last but right now I’m ecstatic!! I’m down to 136 (5’4”) today.

I'm happy for you Cher. I can feel the radiance coming from your post regarding the success of your diet regimen. It's really about having discipline and in my case moderation. At my age, I can still eat whatever I want but in moderation. Anything that is too much is poison, especially eating too much food.

Thank you Celby!
I’ve made it through day 10 but have abnormally tired and lethargic today. Powered through but was not productive on my day off. I stuck to OMAD though

Wow that is amazing! Your body seems to be appreciating the effort that you have indeed put in. I only hope that you can reach your future target as you proceed. You are not one to take the small steps though are you?

To be honest, I am encouraged by this type of discussion particularly the topics about the first week of OMAD. I am using this for my motivation to get into the bandwagon of OMAD. This particular topic is about losing 7 pounds in 6 days which means you are losing more than 1 pound in a day. How I wish that I can do the same. I am overweight by about 30 to 40 pounds and my husband said that I could do it if I would have the determination. I am not telling him about this forum because he might mock me and I wouldn't like to be discouraged. I am hoping that when I am ready then I would do it without fail.

Thanks guys!
After 16 days I’m down 9.8 pounds. I really didn’t have much to lose- my goal is 126 and I’m at 133.5 as of today.
I’ve been following Joe’s OMAD plan now for the 16 days but before I was doing IF with a 4-6 hour window. The problem with that for me was I noticed more binge eating behavior. It got to where when I opened my window I wanted to eat everything in sight, and mainly junk. I got to the point that I felt like I couldn’t do IF because of my binge eating-I didn’t want to make it worse after all. But then I found Joe and his OMAD Revolution videos on You Tube. He takes about his binge eating and how OMAD helped him overcome it. What an amazing gift his insight and experience has been to me!
I started the 1 hour OMAD after watching him. The first few days were tough, no doubt, and Day 10 was miserable but now it isn’t bad at all. I find I can stand the fleeting hunger pangs, it was the cravings I couldn’t stand. Now, those cravings and urges are basically gone. I have something sweet with my meal and that satisfies me until the next day.
I LOVE eating this way!!!
Thank you Joe for all you have done to enlighten the rest of us and give us hope!!

wow thats really a really inspiring you reaching the goal that you really want too. keep it up and stay healthy. I'm happy for you.

The cravings were the first thing I noticed becoming more manageable too. I used to always think about my next meal, and what I’d get to eat...my life was based around food! With OMAD I feel so much more in control and I’m glad you’re having the same results!

This will really be encouraging for first timers, nothing beats positive reviews by users of a thing, it really help others build up confidence. You just encouraged I and others to keep believing in this diet.Great feedback here.

Wow, 7 pounds is a huge weight in just six days, congratulation. This shows that not all organism works the same, I have lost nothing in my first six days only after two weeks I lost two pounds.

Congratulations @Sher , it's nice that you finally found the appropriate method that suits you best. It's really motivating to know that your happy with the results.

Hi everyone!
I’ve been doing IF for a few months now but my binge eating started getting worse. I could wait til my 6 hour window opened but then it was constant eating. I read that IF could make binging worse but then found someone who had lost over a hundred pounds and said OMAD would stop the cravings. I decided to try it as a last resort. I’m on my 6th day and am down 7 pounds!!! I realize a lot is water wait but OMG this feels great!! The cravings have all but disappeared! The hunger is manageable and I feel sooo good, emotionally and physically! I don’t have much to lose but have struggled with losing and gaining my whole life!!! I just want to stop thinking about food and eating ALL the time and so far so good! I’m scared the feelings won’t last but right now I’m ecstatic!! I’m down to 136 (5’4”) today.
Wow! Good job! I do hope you'll continue OMAD. It will benefit not only your body but also your whole well-being.