Doing OMAD every other day

I want to know if OMAD is designed for an everyday diet because I am thinking of going on OMAD every other day or 3 times a week. It’s a matter of adjustment for me because I am now a bit comfortable in skipping dinner 3 times a week and that’s nearly OMAD already because it is only the breakfast that is blocking the way for a full OMAD. But I’m afraid that doing OMAD every other will not have a good effect.

Same concern, I'm doing OMAD like 3 times a week now since I just want to maintain the body I have now. Well its not bad for also OMAD teach me how to take care and b healthy in life.

What you are doing right now is intermittent fasting, @Corzhens . If you are skipping dinner, then it is probably like a 16:8 schedule. You fast overnight, have breakfast and lunch, and then start fasting again in the afternoon. This is as good of a way as any to start, and it is how I actually started.
I was doing the same as you are.
Then, I was reading that it is good to work out at the last part of the fast when you are really burning off fat, so I started delaying breakfast until after I got back home from swimming (which is my preferred exercise). This meant that I was now only having one meal, my after workout lunch; so that is how I “sneaked” into doing the one meal a day routine.
If you do the IF on some days, and the OMAD on some days, you will be fasting for some amount of time each day, so it should still be helping you to lose weight.
Once you get used to not having meals all of the time, you will probably start having only one meal more often.

It depends on your routine and if you will be good with it daily,I do mine daily and I'm used to it now,I try to eat only during my eating window and I good that way with it.

I have never heard of this but I've actually been thinking of doing the same although I suspect it will be way less effective. However, I am guessing that it still would be a considerable improvement when you compare it to just eating regularly three times a day daily. I still think doing OMAD on consecutive days would probably be best but doing it every other day may be a good stepping stone if you think it can help doing it that way at first just so you can get somewhat used to the idea.